Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. For Sale Adkins Beta Maxi (20x15) Manual SWING PRESS
    By enkaFG in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-08-2016, 03:28 PM
  2. For sale Adkins Beta Maxi 15x20 plus additional table
    By Witts in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-12-2015, 11:18 PM
  3. Adkins Beta Maxi pressure?
    By KathG in forum Heat Presses
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 29-05-2015, 10:57 AM
  4. Adkins Beta Maxi Multiplex ?
    By KathG in forum Heat Presses
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 13-02-2015, 11:28 PM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Adkins Beta Maxi Heat Press 20 x 16 - One of the older/better ones!

I'm selling my trusty Adkins swing away heat press. After careful consideration I can't justify having it sat here as a backup machine so go it must!

It's a July 2005 model. Anyone who doesn't already know about these presses....The older machines were UK made and are superior to the newer presses. Newer presses are still excellent but are only 'put together' in the UK. They currently retail with Xpres for over £1300, £1495 on eBay! Newer presses have the darker gray upper platen, older ones the platen matches the rest of the machine. These don't come along very often and hold their price very well.

It's in overall excellent used condition and has been very well looked after. The display has a very slight issue in that 1 of the led bars is out. This makes no real difference and you can still see the time/temp clearly (see attached pics) but I wanted to be completely honest :-)

This is the larger 20" x 16" machine with quick release lower beds. One of the drawbacks, if not the only drawback with these presses, was that they didn't open/lock wide enough for thicker blanks, 20mm acrylic for example. I have made a slim bed that replaces the lower bed quickly and allows thicker items to be pressed. I'll include this along with a new cushion pad if postage isn't too bad, it's very heavy!

This machine weighs over 50kg packed (excluding above bed!) and very unusually I have the original box and packaging.

Selling for £500 and would prefer if you can arrange courier collection yourself from Aberdeen with a courier. I can sort this but will need to double check prices once packaged.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is this still available?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Sorry, just marking as sold as it's gone.
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!