Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. 3D Sublimation - Phone Cases Help!?
    By ymdesigns_x in forum 3D Sublimation
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-12-2014, 11:24 AM
  2. Sold Sublimation phone cases
    By Mattie in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 17-04-2014, 09:27 PM
  3. For Sale Sublimation phone cases
    By Mattie in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 13-11-2013, 11:27 AM
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

3d Sublimation Matte Phone Cases

Hi,
    Does anyone know where you can purchase Matte phone cases for sublimation in the UK? Also anywhere that sells top quality matte cases?
    Currently buying from china but they are still not as good as the cases i get from retail supplier.
    Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I get mine from Sunmeta (China) at $1.3 each, never seen any better quality. Btw, any UK supplier sells chinese blanks.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello malkram,
    but those of Sunmeta are resistant? I used those of Novel, the print quality is excellent, but they are very delicate, just bend them a little, or if they fall will crack.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry I meant Sunfly, not Sunmeta. Sunmeta is cheap ($0.4-$0.5) but they are not as good as Sunfly.

Well, Sunfly cases are resistant, never had a problem with them.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If I try to bend them, this is the result
    Attached Images Attached Images

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol how come.. Anyways I don't recognize them as being the same as Sunfly, give them a try they are very good.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They are very strict, just a minimum and break.
    I saw on the Sunfly site and have a bit of models.
    But such cases you use? Those for films (with the black ring)? or the classic paper?
    I use sublimate with the film, the ones I use are for paper and the printing result is great, but the problem that break is a big deal.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use PolySkin (matte) and PolySh (glossy) for film cases. These with black rings are garbage.

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by malkram View Post
    I use PolySkin (matte) and PolySh (glossy) for film cases. These with black rings are garbage.
    Hi Malkram , I went to the PW show and saw the new Sublideck 3D machine ..Very impresive ..But its really expensive and jigs are about £100 and cases cost over £2 ..Printed covers look really good tho HD quality really ....I know you have a Film machine too ..How is the consisntancy of you machine ?.. How many cases can be printed in a one go and how long you need to cook them for ......?? Would you recomend that machine ??....Is is possible for you to send me a Printed case as a sample if I pay you the costs ..Thanks in advance ..

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravisteam View Post
    Hi Malkram , I went to the PW show and saw the new Sublideck 3D machine ..Very impresive ..But its really expensive and jigs are about £100 and cases cost over £2 ..Printed covers look really good tho HD quality really ....I know you have a Film machine too ..How is the consisntancy of you machine ?.. How many cases can be printed in a one go and how long you need to cook them for ......?? Would you recomend that machine ??....Is is possible for you to send me a Printed case as a sample if I pay you the costs ..Thanks in advance ..
    Yeah that's expensive. Well I didn't print a case for months now, my project is in stand-by for now, I'm planning to start within 2 months but I often turn on the machine, heat it and vacuum and it looks to work ok. It can print 2 cases at a time, it takes 180 seconds.

I would definately recommend this machine but unfortunately Sunfly discontinued it, now they only got A2, A3 and A5 machines (which cost lot more, even the A5).

But I know another provider that sells A4/A3 machines that are affordable (a little more expensive though), I never used them but they look to be very good (I would have bought one from them if it was cheaper than Sunfly at that time). A4 costs $1500 & A3 costs $1800 without shipping.

Here is a presentation video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3VDjXfCL4g

I have cases I made with the machine laying somewhere, if you pay I will send you one, or two.