Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Mug Conveyer Ovens
    By Justin in forum Mug Presses & Ovens
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-03-2015, 01:53 PM
  2. Ovens? Recomended?
    By Mugman71 in forum Mug Presses & Ovens
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 17-11-2013, 06:42 PM
  3. Mug Ovens
    By booflegem in forum Mug Presses & Ovens
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 22-11-2012, 03:03 PM
  4. Mug Ovens
    By Andrew in forum Mug Presses & Ovens
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 19-03-2011, 08:29 PM
  5. Conveyor Ovens
    By Andrew in forum Mug Presses & Ovens
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 27-01-2011, 09:55 PM

Thread: Mug ovens

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mug ovens

Morning all,

Mug ovens- we're looking to move away from mug presses and onto mug wraps with an oven. Can anyone help locate or source a second hand machine? We don't want to go brand new and any help / advise would be appreciated

Would a standard commercial oven do? There's a few on bid spotter so interested if anyone has gone in at that angle.

Spotted a couple in the china market, but branded by a company who makes cheap mug presses- that makes me nervous after a bad experience.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think it depends on how may you will be processing at a time.

There are some out there capable of doing hundreds an hour with a conveyor belt. :)

Sadly i'm not yet at that stage but I'm very happy with my bank of halogen ovens bought from B&H Bargains and Wilko for £30 each.

I can put in 6 mugs max in each oven and it takes about 35 minutes to cook 6. If just one in at a time then it takes about 20 minutes each (25 minutes for things like pencil pots, money banks and 15oz mugs with have heavier bases and need cooking a little longer to avoid the fading).

Halogen ovens are very cheap t run costing about 30% less than standard ovens and they have fans so there are no cold spots.

When I do batch orders or print my amazon FBA replenishment I run 3 ovens letting me print 18 at a time.

Kevin

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the info! Probably should have said, were looking to print a couple hundered per hour. Currently can do 180 an hour so improvement on that would be brill.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cleverprintinguk View Post
    Thanks for the info! Probably should have said, were looking to print a couple hundered per hour. Currently can do 180 an hour so improvement on that would be brill.

Hi cleverprinting.
    We have conveyor ovens that will certainly be able to do the quantities you are looking for.
    If you take a look on our website there are 3 sizes of ovens which will cope with varying quantities of mugs per hour.
    Price for these ovens is poa as they are built to order in the USA. Once you have taken a look then give us a call in the office and we will be happy to provide prices on the size you want.

Thanks
    Mel