Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Doming - Anyone tried it?
    By Stitch Up in forum Misc. Printing
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 18-10-2018, 05:29 PM
  2. Anyone do 'Doming'
    By Disky in forum Member to Member Offers/Requests
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 17-05-2016, 11:09 PM
  3. Doming Resin
    By The Housewives Favourite in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 24-02-2016, 08:41 PM
  4. Anyone on here do doming
    By socialgiraffe in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 19-06-2013, 02:06 PM
  5. sub printing on resin - is it possible?
    By eburb in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 29-05-2011, 08:41 PM
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, it's very important to be able to control the temp and humidity of the room.

Personally, I do my doming in a fairly large "walk-in" cupboard that I kitted out as my doming room lol fairly small space but I don't need much and makes it so much easier to get my humidity levels correct fairly quickly. I use a dehumidifier to get my humidity levels under 40 and my temp sits around 25 at this level. My domed products also sit in a heated propagator.

After doming, I keep the dehumidifier running for a few hours but then just shut it off and keep the heated propagator running. Everything is cured to touch within 4-5 hours but still tacky, so I recommend leaving to cure for 24hrs before sending out but this can be done at room temp.

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell View Post
    Yes, it's very important to be able to control the temp and humidity of the room.

Personally, I do my doming in a fairly large "walk-in" cupboard that I kitted out as my doming room lol fairly small space but I don't need much and makes it so much easier to get my humidity levels correct fairly quickly. I use a dehumidifier to get my humidity levels under 40 and my temp sits around 25 at this level. My domed products also sit in a heated propagator.

After doming, I keep the dehumidifier running for a few hours but then just shut it off and keep the heated propagator running. Everything is cured to touch within 4-5 hours but still tacky, so I recommend leaving to cure for 24hrs before sending out but this can be done at room temp.
    Thank you so much ..it's a very helpful reply..I'll try to do that ...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the advice guys.
    I strongly advise if in need of help in regards to resin/doming Eddie from Acuflow will help he helped me a great deal and gave me some advice.

www.acuflow.co.uk