Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Mug Press Problems....
    By Spike1865 in forum Mug Presses & Ovens
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 23-04-2015, 10:18 PM
  2. help with heat press problems
    By davest in forum Heat Presses
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-06-2014, 11:09 PM
  3. Problems With Mug Heat Press!!
    By SilentAlf in forum Mug Presses & Ovens
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 24-12-2012, 01:11 PM
  4. problems with heat press
    By giftsne in forum Heat Presses
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-05-2011, 05:15 PM
  5. Problems with my heat press
    By DELLAROSE in forum Heat Presses
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 19-08-2010, 10:41 AM
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Supplier
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Vynalman, if the printer was sealed when you received it and you installed the ink in the little bottles it looks like it isn't sublimation ink, were you sold it as a sublimation setup?
    We are currently testing out the Epson ET-2500 with the Sublinova ink and after a couples of profiles this printer and ink set up is working very well.
    if it is the regular ink you have installed you will need to remove as much of the ink from the printer as possible then flush it. If you need anymore help or advice give us a call on 01228712128 and ask to speak to Adam.

Quote Originally Posted by vynalman View Post
    Yes the machine is plugged in set the heat at 200 degrees centigrade and time 180 I have done medium pressure, and hard pressure the mugs are from X press the paper from incityepress the printer brand new from Epson it is an ET2500

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have the same colors on my 2100N and some problems :D

Quote Originally Posted by sterbyc View Post
    printers use Ricoh aficio SG 3110DN printer is a new

https://ibb.co/nqZAGF
    https://ibb.co/nOzcwF
    https://ibb.co/eZqT3v
    https://ibb.co/cksaiv

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Obvious question - are you using sublimation mugs? Only 4 things you need, sublimation mugs, Sub paper and inks and a mug press that gets hot enough.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello! I have the same problem with my mug printing. When i take it out from the heat press there is nothin on my mug. I'm using the Epson L310 with the inks that came with the printer that obviously are not sublimation inks as i read here. But can i only remove the color from the bottles in printer and wash them? I asked someone that makes sublimation and he told me that if i have already printed with the normal inks the printer won't work on sublimation inks anymore, that i have to buy a new printer. So now i'm a little confuse because i don't want to buy another printer if i already have a new one.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    You would need to flush the inks out completely to enable the sublimation ink to then be put into your bottles. This is best done using the actual sublimation inks but you will waste a great deal, probably fill any waste pad/tank etc.

If I were you I'd start a fresh with a new printer. A decent setup can be bought from a reputable supplier for a reasonable price.

I'm assuming the inks you got with the printer were just the standard 'in the box' supplied? Were you sold it as a sublimation printer?
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But if i flush the ink and refill it with sublimation inks will it work? Flush it only with water? No it wasn't sold as a sublimation printer, i read somewhere that the epson L310 is good for beginners to do sublimation, so i bought it. I told the seller that i want to print on mugs, but didn't know what i'm talking about. I bought the printer in a normal store not in a store for sublimation. I thought that there are sublimation inks, but i didn't ask.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Printers can be flushed with distilled water but it's not always an easy task. You will need to buy the sublimation inks this is why I suggested speaking to local suppliers as the printer in the scheme of things may not be a huge investment.
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know what you mean, but i don't need two printers. If i could flush the inks would be great otherways i'm gonna sell this one and buy a new one. Is there any guide how to flush it?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Not 100% but you're printer looks like an ET2500! If so the ink tanks are built on and tubes all direct to heads so no. Don't waste your money on a cis it won't help.