Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. self adhesive vinyl type?
    By Focus1 in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 17-02-2017, 02:33 PM
  2. Vinyl required
    By Mugshots in forum Member to Member Offers/Requests
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-01-2017, 06:10 PM
  3. outdoor vinyl banner supplier wanted
    By purpledragon in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 18-08-2015, 04:08 PM
  4. adhesive inkjet vinyl
    By Paul in forum Sourcing New Items
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 25-02-2014, 09:40 AM
  5. For Sale Sticky Backed Vinyl
    By Bob700 in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 19-08-2011, 01:24 PM
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Focus1 View Post
    They don't advertise it as that this is the description they have on their site DG Cal 100µ white blockout monomeric digital print film. 50 metre log. Permanent acrylic adhesive. Suitable for interior and exterior use.
    They do in the link you posted
    First 3 lines..
    S05S and S06S white gloss removable advertising vinyl for solvent and eco-solvent Printers for short term commercial vehicle advertising. Removable for up to 12 months with an outdoor life expectancy of 3 years. Easy to apply and remove media with a dense black glue which allows the back ground to be blocked out when fitted to a dark surface. This film doubles up as a superb short term window advertising film with its blockout adhesive.
    You're looking for permanent, just be careful as some permanent vinyls will damage car paint especially any crap body shop repairs
    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...............................................
    Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot. He who laughs last thinks slowest!
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Give Grafityp a call and chat with their people. I use S05S as well as S22P amongst others. They also have a seemingly nice easy apply 'air free' vinyl for eco solvent print that I am intending to try. The one you are using does what it says on the tin....the adhesive remains as a 'removable' product for up to 12 months from application hence it's adherence qualities make it 'appear' to be less than other vinyls with a permanent adhesive.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the help. That particular description i posted was off GrafityP not MDP Supplies where I purchased the roll from but i believe it may be the same media.

I will give GrafityP a call tomorrow hopefully they can give me a deal considering I only purchased a printer from them last week.