Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Equipment, are the expensive kits worth the extra money?
    By Bob @ Prestige in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 30-11-2014, 10:32 PM
  2. Help with football number
    By Chunk in forum Vinyl & Flock
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 15-08-2014, 04:51 PM
  3. Football?
    By Earl Smith in forum Take a Break
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 24-06-2014, 08:49 PM
  4. football boots?
    By Limara in forum Vinyl & Flock
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 19-06-2014, 12:02 AM
  5. Football Mugs
    By chris_hosk in forum Mug Presses & Ovens
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-08-2013, 05:11 PM
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: football kits

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

football kits

I have loads left in anyone is intrested I'll post one on, he sold them for about £1 and I sold them on for two, the min buy was £200 and I was always topping them up, its a good line for anyone intrested. I'v tried to get the paper to do what I do (not football) but as usual I never have any time, I'm of to Portsmouth Dockyard next week end for three days and am busy getting stock ready to show there. Its our last gig for the year, and what with working 6 days aweek and doing the artwork and stuff in the evening, keeping a eye on the website, plus mother, Nanna housewife, and most importantly a sex goddess :lol: ( as if I have the time ) so I'll post them on but after I've been to Portsmouth, but for any budding entrepreneur it does not break copyright provided you do not copy his design (its copyrighted) it will be a good earner. Your name and that your address will be kept confidential. Offer there if you want it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

football kits

I sent you a pm jenny
    regards, tony

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

football kits

The paper that it was printed on is print vinyl permanent iif thats is any use to any one, if you find a supplier I would like to know cheers

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

football kits

Sorry you have loads of peeing or voodoo?
    Mandy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

football kits

yeah I'd be carefull here!

I got a nice letter from Umbro about a pop-art design i had on eBay of Steven Gerrard in an England top. Even though you couldnt make out the 3 Lions and the Umbro logo it was still removed and they tried "without prejudice" to fine me £1500. I called them up and asked why? They said it wasnt the actual design but the fact that Umbro own the copyright to the England shirt and thats what they were doing me for.

I told the guy in no uncertain terms to F**k off and heard nothing for 6 months until i got another letter threatening to take me to court. I "filed" it and heard nothing again.

Bascially they were trying it on without taking me to court - "without prejudice". Any judge wouldve thrown it out of court because it was laughable what they were doing me for.

Anyways...

Ive been contracted to Aston Villa to do canvases for them and I know that they hold rights on the team colours, so do many clubs. Its the way you put the colours together and the connotation of what you're doing thats at question.

You can check whats copyrighted by going to the Patents website and having a look through there. The football teams list whats copyrighted and how e.g. Manchester United, Man U, The Red Devils (in the football class) are all copyrighted. Now you actually get away with Liverpool as long as you dont put "F.C." after it. Liverpool is of course a city and you're selling a mug with that on it. I dont think theyve copyrighted the use of red, white and green but i know that you could use the image of the Liver Bird with "Liverpool". The Liver Bird is the emblem of the city and isnt copyright. This is what you're up against; trying to find different connotations and combinations.

My advice is that if you do get caught, its more hassle for the teams to take you to court unless you're doing like 10,000 mugs a week...so just plead ignorance, apologise and remove the product quick sharp because they will be back. Then look for another idea :(

Its a fine line indeed. proceed with caution.

cheers
    Dave.