Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. New website need second opinions
    By repro007 in forum Websites/OSCommerce/OpenCart etc.
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-06-2017, 02:49 PM
  2. Starter Pack - Opinions
    By tinks in forum Mug Presses & Ovens
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 30-12-2015, 01:38 PM
  3. Opinions on this damage please
    By viccar in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 01-03-2013, 03:59 PM
  4. Opinions
    By TonyM in forum Mug Presses & Ovens
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-06-2011, 12:45 AM
  5. Opinions Please? the follow up!
    By AdamB in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 27-10-2010, 12:43 PM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Opinions Please :)

I don't think this is anything new but would appreciate comments from users :)

https://youtu.be/1SkLzqICYXs
    Neoflex Direct to Garment Printer, Brother BAS-463 3 Head Embroidery Machine, Gerber Edge FX & 1, Gerber GS15Plus Plotter, Ricoh GX-7000 GelsPrinter, Adkins BETA Major Pneumatic Press, Graphtec CE5000-60 & Craft Robo, HTP616 Twinhead Mug Press & 2 Halogen Ovens.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought one after I gave up on my DTG. It does not print the same as DTG, you cant get small dots or faded areas as you can with the DTG. But how many prints do you do that have this type of print? Since Ive had it I havent had one request for a DTG type print.
    I use both TMT and Forever papers. Both are good once you have learnt how to use them. Temperatures are the critical thing. Here is a link o a Forever video with some troubleshooting tips
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89JERSeY9lE

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Looks great!

Sorry, I don't mean to hijack this thread, but just a quick question...

I see it can be used on 'paper/carton' and 'book covers.' Does anyone know if this would work on wood, say MDF sheet, or even metal or acrylic /glass?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Earl

I don't want it as a alternative to DTG but to run alongside it. Do you still have yours?

The biggie for me is what's the cost per A3 print I'm guessing this is the largest format)?

Cheers

John
    Neoflex Direct to Garment Printer, Brother BAS-463 3 Head Embroidery Machine, Gerber Edge FX & 1, Gerber GS15Plus Plotter, Ricoh GX-7000 GelsPrinter, Adkins BETA Major Pneumatic Press, Graphtec CE5000-60 & Craft Robo, HTP616 Twinhead Mug Press & 2 Halogen Ovens.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi John. No I gave up my DTG a long time ago, I think not long after we met in Hamburg. The orders were not regular enough and as you know with DTG, the printer needs to run. At this time the embroidery side took off and I concentrated on that.
    The A3 Oki I am getting various noises about it. I dont think they are 100% happy with it yet. But this might be me hearing the wrong opinions. An A4 on WoW is around 3,50 per print. If you use the other method with the foil that you see in the youtube link it is cheaper. I use the foil more often than the WoW. Its great for one colour prints. If you went for a printer for just the foil then you can get a compatable B&W printer and save a fortune.