Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Two of the same printers are printing different colours!
    By brightday83 in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 21-12-2016, 07:02 PM
  2. For Sale complete garment printing and sublimation kit for sale, press, stock, printers
    By ptholt in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 21-07-2013, 12:04 AM
  3. transfer printing and what budget printers are available?
    By soulclaimed in forum Transfers & Transfer Papers
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 30-12-2012, 08:31 PM
  4. Printers capable of printing on card
    By barryslip in forum Printers
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 22-01-2011, 04:59 PM
  5. Canvas printing with ink jet printers
    By morrowmedia in forum Printers
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-09-2010, 01:32 AM
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    For anyone interested, here's a canvas I had made from a model I designed myself in Rhino and rendered in Keyshot. It's been hanging on the wall now for about 6 years and doesn't show any signs of fading. The bloke who made it for me has applied a light coating of varnish or other coating of some kind and it adds a nice finish and protection to the print.

(Sorry the picture isn't great. Just a quick snap from my old camera).

The rings say, 'Here is my heart ... Guard it well.' (Yeah, I know, sentimental old tosh, but I wasn't the cynical old git I am now back then! ).
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by webtrekker; 24-03-2017 at 10:06 AM.

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow that's great info. Thank you so much all..Scotty thanks for the image ...Dysub I will check your products. .Mr gobby and webtekker thanks for the inputs

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ravisteam For This Useful Post:

webtrekker (24-03-2017)

Supplier
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Good luck with it ravisteam.

Supplier
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Mark, To be honest like most things in this world you get what you pay for, colour bytes bars are from the same factory in China that we used to buy from they do the job on the whole but you do tend to get a lot of wastage warped or damaged bars, I should know we have enough of them piled up!!!! We are clearing out the Chinese bars 30% off but only certain sizes left now so depending what sizes you are looking at you may be able to get a bargain.
    Our new bars are made in the UK and are FSC certified and on the whole are very very good we are that confident with them that we offer a 100% guarantee ( ask colourbyte if they will offer that)
    So unfortunately we cannot offer a price match on a UK quality product compared to a Chinese one, however by the time you take in to account wastage or a period of time there will be little in it.
    Regarding wedges we made the decision to make them chargeable as we find a lot of people don't use them and they end up in the bin, so it was another way to keep the cost down. Regarding canvas 100% polyester is by far the best selling canvas to print on.
    hope that helps Mark but if you need any more info please just ask. Steve

Quote Originally Posted by mr-gobby View Post
    Stretcher bars is another competitive market and no doubt there will be quality and detail comparisons to learnabout. Dyesub, you have a price match guarantee, do you match colourbyte who include wedges? Have you some helpful hints and tips on what to look for when comparing quality and features of materials that would be useful for those thinking to try this area out. Thanks. Mark

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    We have just got a CMYK roland, - it prints great, BUT - it isn't as great at photos as a HP/Epson/Canon with 8 or more colours..... micro stocastic dithering isn't as smooth as true tonal gradation possible with the extra inks.
    Goood enough for wall art, but not wedding pictures i think
    1 Hour T-shirt printing shop in Newcastle upon Tyne.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Logobear t-shirt print and embroidery. 74 Clayton Street. Newcastle. NE1 5PG. UK

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi logo what printer did u buy at the end ??

Supplier
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Hi Logobear, have you moved into the shop yet? I was across at Newcastle the week after we meet at the show but it wasn't open found your shop in the market but neither of you were there. I will call in again next time i'm over that way, are you doing many canvas prints?
    Steve