Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Tif files colour loss
    By daxus in forum Printing Problems/Issues
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 16-08-2011, 03:28 PM

Thread: loss of ink

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

loss of ink

just had to tell you of my mishap today ..... am able to laugh about it though :lol: :lol: :lol:

went upstairs to the loft today to print a few mugs n stuff i have orders for ..turned on the printer as usual and noticed that the ink levels were almost empty in the ciss sytem ... i know for certain they were almost half full the other day so where the hell had it all gone ? ...

well ... let m ejust say that i WONT be using the ciss anymore as its more trouble than its worth...although fiddly i will move forward and use the refillable cartridges i have in future ...

The tubes of the ciss had come off the cartridges and all teh ink has drained away into the bottom of my printer .... im so pissed off with it today... lol

so just a warning to everyone..keep an eye on the tubes on your ciss systems.

Hope no one else experiences this sort of mishap ... better get selling some more stuff to buy some more ink :oops: :oops: :oops:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: loss of ink

Unfortunately i've had this happen a couple of times, the first time the carts and tubes were replaced by the company I bought it from but now my tubes are now taped down.
    Mandy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.