Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Opencart Custom Product Designer VS Fancy Product Designer plugins
    By Ravisteam in forum Websites/OSCommerce/OpenCart etc.
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-10-2016, 06:18 PM
  2. cube cart now open source!
    By Paul in forum Websites/OSCommerce/OpenCart etc.
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 25-01-2015, 07:44 PM
  3. Open Cart Invoice Template
    By gstk in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 16-07-2013, 02:24 PM
  4. open cart templates
    By Dave271069 in forum Websites/OSCommerce/OpenCart etc.
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 17-03-2013, 07:55 PM
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Whats working best for you .Open Cart / Woocomerce , Product designer

Guys , I have started bulding my website using Opencart + Fancy Prodcut desingner ..Done 70 % and was working fine but after that i didnt have time to even look at the site for over 2-3 years lol...Just reasontly wanted to work on it again but found out Fancy Product desinger is not supported for Opencart anymare (I found another plugin similer to FPD called Product desingner and seems similer to FPD ) ....So I dont think its good to stick with FDP anymore as it can lead to problems in futre ...

I do like Opencart so much as its simple and fast ...But Opencart is not that populer for some reason and for SEO purposes Wordpress Woocomerce seems doing well and Fancy Product Designer seems populer with Woocommerce too , more support and plugins ....So guys whats your opinion about these platforms ..??.. What do you recomend ..Any experionce / sudgessions ??....I like wordpress as its easy and good for SEO etc .....but love to see your opinion .thanks in advance

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HI Guys , seems no one intersted ......I am thinking of going for Woo and FPD ......

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use Joomla and virtuemart

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Id go woo and wp,both very popular and easy to find templates for.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Joomla is great, you can get sooo many FREE plugins etc and it is soo easy to use. I have heard and seen so many wordpress sites that have been hacked and some hacked to death, mine it has had a number of attempts but they have al failed!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WP is hacked more as there are so many more sites built with it plus it's a beginners choice where some don't even change from the default password. A tip from a GCHQ friend is simply to repeat your choice of password a multiple of times which makes is longer and harder to hack but easier to remember. Horses for courses but this recent article has a few pointers if looking to make a choice https://websitesetup.org/cms-compari...joomla-drupal/

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi James .I used to work with joomla long time a go and agree with you about the stability ..do u have a product designer? ??..I quite like Fancy product Designer it's plugin used to support opencart but recently they stoped supporting to OC but they are the number 1 product designer for Woocomerce /WP...So I thought to choose WP ..But still not 100% ..I wanted to get some advice from ppl already using that combination or any other good solutions out there that I am missing ..

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Ecwid for me. Yes, it's not free, but is easy to set up and integrate with your own site. Payment gateways are a doddle to add, as are shipping options, vouchers, discounts, etc.

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mr-gobby View Post
    WP is hacked more as there are so many more sites built with it plus it's a beginners choice where some don't even change from the default password. A tip from a GCHQ friend is simply to repeat your choice of password a multiple of times which makes is longer and harder to hack but easier to remember. Horses for courses but this recent article has a few pointers if looking to make a choice https://websitesetup.org/cms-compari...joomla-drupal/

If you add a good security plugin and use only good reliable plugins it won't be that easy to hack .....But I am quite warring about the site speed with wordpress. ..

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by webtrekker View Post
    Ecwid for me. Yes, it's not free, but is easy to set up and integrate with your own site. Payment gateways are a doddle to add, as are shipping options, vouchers, discounts, etc.
    Can you add a product designer to it ..? ?..