Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Mug suppliers
    By Camera+ in forum Mug Presses & Ovens
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 15-08-2018, 09:22 AM
  2. Suppliers..Well done!
    By JMugs in forum Take a Break
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 25-02-2014, 08:22 PM
  3. 5 lovely mug templates for premium folks :)
    By Paul in forum Pauls Photo Mug Templates
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-11-2012, 09:47 AM
  4. Hi lovely forum ppl
    By Vica in forum New Member Introductions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-02-2012, 09:44 PM
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Our lovely suppliers Episode II

Well the last thread was deleted because the last sublimation blank supplier allegedly didn't like being called out for being a retail competitor to us all.

Well I've just uncovered another well known sublimation blank supplier who has an almighty upmarket personalised gift empire. Supplying a lot of your competitors on NOTHS, Etsy and Amazon. You read the lovely background stories on NOTHS, about running their little workshops at home with their lovely dogs when in reality it's nothing of the sort, it's all bought in from a drop shipper.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Who's this one then.

I too have had threads deleted on here too when pointing out that a sponsor is not quite up to scratch, makes me wonder about impartiality on this forum or conflict of interests when hiding the truth.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Justin? - can you comment?
    I think you should spill beans Gary
    1 Hour T-shirt printing shop in Newcastle upon Tyne.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Logobear t-shirt print and embroidery. 74 Clayton Street. Newcastle. NE1 5PG. UK

Premium Member Tetris Champion, Space Invaders Champion, Asteroids Champion
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I too have had threads deleted on here too when pointing out that a sponsor is not quite up to scratch, makes me wonder about impartiality on this forum or conflict of interests when hiding the truth.
    I think that's a bit of a stretch tbh, Justin is the forum owner and I have always found him to be 100% impartial to any conflicts. However, in a litigious society he has to be careful of slander, particularly if no evidence is supplied to back up a claim. That is not me saying you were/are wrong, it is me saying that Justin has to be 100% convinced on the evidence placed before him if he was to allow a thread to continue.

However, I personally see nothing wrong in naming the blank supplier who is also a competitor, no need to be vindictive, just worth pointing out in my very humble opinion.
    USING: Whatever it takes to get the job done...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    I can't remember ever removing a post because the supplier didn't like it. I run an independent forum and you are perfectly welcome to discuss any issues you have. How the supplier deals with the complaint is far more important.

I've only removed 2 posts in the last don't know how long and this was due to members arguing among themselves, nothing whatsoever to do with suppliers sponsoring.

I see no point whatsoever in starting threads saying you've been let down or products are poor quality unless you're going to name them and give them a chance to respond.
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ArferMo View Post
    Who's this one then.

I've never bowed to any supplier and never will. Whilst sponsorship is useful I'm more interested in working on getting you discounts. The forum would still run exactly the same with no sponsorship whatsoever.
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad to hear it...... Thanks for the clarifications

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Ok, the last thread was maybe removed for the in-fighting rather than a supplier complaint, however it would have been nice to have been given an explanation why a thread I had started was deleted, especially since I hadn't done any fighting myself. The topic itself was an important discussion to some folk who are affected by these supplier actions.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    If I remember correctly I did respond to the thread before removing it?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Can't read something which has been deleted!