Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Mug suppliers
    By Camera+ in forum Mug Presses & Ovens
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 15-08-2018, 09:22 AM
  2. Suppliers..Well done!
    By JMugs in forum Take a Break
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 25-02-2014, 08:22 PM
  3. 5 lovely mug templates for premium folks :)
    By Paul in forum Pauls Photo Mug Templates
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-11-2012, 09:47 AM
  4. Hi lovely forum ppl
    By Vica in forum New Member Introductions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-02-2012, 09:44 PM
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    No. That's why you get an email confirmation of the response.
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Justin For This Useful Post:

Quinsfan (21-04-2017)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Nothing sorry, just checked again.

Premium Member Tetris Champion, Space Invaders Champion, Asteroids Champion
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The following comment is made by making huge assumptions, please do not take offence.... :-)

I think Justin is referring to the email you normally get when someone comments on a thread you are following. Often, you get an email, if you do not login and read that comment, any comments made after that one will not automatically generate another email alert. It is quite possible that is what happened in this case. Comments were made (probably by Justin) after an email alert was sent to you Gooner regarding someone else's comments.

Like I say, massive assumptions there, but just thinking that may have been why you did not get an email explaining that the thread will be deleted.
    USING: Whatever it takes to get the job done...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    If I remember correctly I did respond to the thread before removing it?
    If its the thread Im thinking of, then the topic changed from a complaint about a Supplier and then evolved into quotes of religious nature from the Bible. Justin did write a warning about it but the quotes carried on. Full marks to Justin for removing it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Removing posts after a certain point and closing the thread might be better from my point of view. The thread Gary started was fair and initially the discussions were okay. Coralgraph are not a supporter of the forum so I do not believe Justin would have struggled with any conflict there, so done for other reasons as he mentioned. I like Coralgraph well enough and they are clear they offer printing service and do not hide the fact they sell elsewhere. Could have tried to hide it but didn't. That was fair enough and people then can make own decisions.

We know there are other suppliers out there who sell blanks and print for others. Many of the blank suppliers started out as printers and carry on to do so. Thought of doing the same myself. If they claim they don't compete on any level then get found out then fair enough calling them out on it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The initial point about Coralgraph wasn't the printing service; it was about taking your customers' ideas for mug designs, reproducing them and selling them for half the price on eBay/ Amazon.

This thread is about another supplier doing something much larger.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do they hide the fact they offer a trade print service? That would be the only thing that would annoy me. If they sell blanks and do not make it clear they are also a trade printer, then you can pass on information you might not do so otherwise if you knew it might be damaging to yourself.

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Go to Spring Fair, and you'll see a tonne of outsourced production drop-shippers, and suddenly all the NOTHS made from the kitchen table and garden shed storefront stories very quickly unravel! it annoyed us from the POV of us working our asses off designing and product developing to find other NOTHSers implying all this work is their own, when it's in fact just all outsourced to a production/fulfilment centre.