Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Thread: which ink

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

which ink

This may sound a silly question, but I need to buy some new ink for my ricoh aficio g3300n

The ones in the printer are Sublijet R but some are in blue and white boxes others are in red and white boxes, is there a difference as I dont want to mess up my icc profile.

I bought the printer second hand with the inks already installed so not sure where they came from.

Supplier
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    No its just the blue ones are older boxes and sawgrass has had a rebrand with the red boxes, same ink, We have the ink in stock link below.

http://www.dyesublimationsupplies.co...ublimation-ink

Quote Originally Posted by robhil View Post
    This may sound a silly question, but I need to buy some new ink for my ricoh aficio g3300n

The ones in the printer are Sublijet R but some are in blue and white boxes others are in red and white boxes, is there a difference as I dont want to mess up my icc profile.

I bought the printer second hand with the inks already installed so not sure where they came from.