Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Lesson learnt
    By Earl Smith in forum Graphics & Artwork
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 14-02-2017, 12:32 PM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Two lessons well learnt!

Evening all, hope you are well.

Have been getting to grips with my new system and thought I would share two lessons well learnt.

1st - After several days of happy printing dont get too cocky. I ususally do nozzle checks and so on every day but after several days of happy printing sent a batch of about 60ish images to the printer. Went into the printer room later to find the colours all screwed up. Turns out 2 nozzles were slightly blocked. Lesson learnt check the nozzles every day before printing!

2nd - After happily printing said prints onto metal products print side down always remember coasters go print side up! The smoke billowing out of the press soon alerted me to this 'oversight'!

Oh happy days!!

Gary

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    what printer do you that needs nozzle checks daily?
    don't think I have ever done one on my Richo.....
    P
    1 Hour T-shirt printing shop in Newcastle upon Tyne.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Logobear t-shirt print and embroidery. 74 Clayton Street. Newcastle. NE1 5PG. UK