Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. A cheaper press it has to be
    By Markola in forum Heat Presses
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 05-04-2014, 09:52 PM
  2. are any of the cheaper (as in 'ebay') cutters worth it?
    By gavtheoldskater in forum Vinyl Cutters
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-12-2013, 03:46 PM
  3. Ricoh GXe3300n - switched off during ink install
    By chris_hosk in forum Printers
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-12-2012, 08:48 PM
  4. It Just Gets Cheaper!
    By John G in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 01-02-2012, 07:58 PM
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We've Switched to DPD - Better & Cheaper Shipping

We're now using DPD for shipping.

This means that we now have a 1k and a 5k bag rate, and we've also managed to get a better rate overall, meaning that parcel rates are now cheaper. Click here for delivery rates.

For mainland UK it's next day delivery within 1 hour timed slots, and for most offshore / highlands and islands addresses it's 2 day.

In terms of cut off for same day dispatch, our collection time is 3.30 - 5.00, so we say 2pm as the cut off just to be on the safe side, but the real cut off is literally just until DPD get here. If you order at 4.45pm for example and DPD haven't been and gone yet, you'll get your order next working day.

If you have any questions please send us an email.

Thanks
    Meshtex Ltd -
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    -
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    - 01625 876949. Wholesale Supplier of Dye Sublimation Equipment, Blanks & Consumables.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice rates better than all those that rip us off with standard £8/10 plus vat even for small packages.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    ...or the £9.99 I was charged for something that could have come as a large letter the other day! Different supplier btw ;-)
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Silex are one of the WORST offenders, I was going to order some 4mm foam from them yesterday that would fit in an A5 envelope and the robbin ba£ta..s wanted £10 delivery.... I told them where to stick it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    DPD is the best as far as we are concerned.

Royal Mail and Parcel force are forever just putting cards though the door without bothering to buzz the buzzer meaning we have to what till late afternoon to pick up from the sorting office.

DPD always delivers first time and with their 15 minute warning on the app I tend to head out side for a coffee and cig to met Paul as he turns up.

One of the things I look for when buying stock is who delivers and if it's DPD it's a positive for me.

Premium Member Tetris Champion, Space Invaders Champion, Asteroids Champion
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    coffee and cig
    Tut tut
    USING: Whatever it takes to get the job done...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    must say not overly impressed with some suppliers so it is great to see nice low rates. got charged £9.99 on 3mtrs of clothing flex from Grafityp the other day, will not say as it tempts me to use them.
    [h=A dictionary is the only place where success comes before work]5[/h]Laura

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guess with most suppliers they aren't going to spend time going to the post office if they have a courier collection arranged and the post office will annually charge to collect from premises so it's another cost to them they probably avoid. Grafityp do free delivery over £150 but they aren't cheap below that! probably adding couple quid for their clever vinyls delivery boxes!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just got really annoyed on the BMS site RIP OFF MERCHANTS.....

After a previous post tonight I thought for nine quid including vat I'd give their powder sublicotton process a fair go.... 10 sheets plus a bag or polymer powder ain't going to break the bank.

Then at checkout the overcharging mechanism cut in and they want to sting you £7.14 for the privilege of a 5 day delivery schedule for something that would happily got at large letter rate.... needless to say I deleted the order.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ArferMo View Post
    Just got really annoyed on the BMS site RIP OFF MERCHANTS.....

After a previous post tonight I thought for nine quid including vat I'd give their powder sublicotton process a fair go.... 10 sheets plus a bag or polymer powder ain't going to break the bank.

Then at checkout the overcharging mechanism cut in and they want to sting you £7.14 for the privilege of a 5 day delivery schedule for something that would happily got at large letter rate.... needless to say I deleted the order.
    I've seen your other post as well ArferMo and the post by mr-gobby is relevant here. Yes, the cost of a large letter stamp is less than a courier delivery but if we put this into a large letter envelope it probably wouldn't get to anyone in a useable form. As with several companies we only use a courier service and £5.95 +vat is our entry level price point. So for a low value order this is a large added cost, but there isn't a post office on the Industrial Estate and it would be more costly to send a member of staff on an hour round trip daily to the post office for the occasional saving on envelope sized goods. As we don't send anything out without tracking due to items going missing or not turning up then the courier service is what we use, albeit more expensive. Sorry though that this doesn't help
    you in this particular situation but I thought an explanation would be generally useful.