Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. does anyone have a copy of Roland CutStudio?
    By logobear in forum Vinyl Cutters
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 15-02-2022, 11:01 AM
  2. copy right for dye sub blanks
    By philphil123 in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 27-01-2017, 02:14 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 29-04-2015, 12:57 PM
  4. Is Direct to Garment printing getting rid of transfer printing?
    By Pascale in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 19-04-2013, 06:00 PM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-03-2011, 10:48 AM
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would use the zazzle one if it let me save the picture but for some reason it wont let me.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    The Printful site allows you to save your renderings as transparent PNG images, meaning you can load them into your graphics software and add any backdrop you like. Very useful.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by webtrekker View Post
    Please direct me to where it says on their site that I can't use their generator for my own purposes?
    It doesn't - I have looked before. I didn't say 'legality' I said 'morality' It may well be that they haven't bolted down their security to stop it being used but if you leave your garage unlocked is that an invitation to someone to steal your car? All I am saying, is that is not the purpose of their website. If Andy wishes to use it, that is up to him. I was not trying to start an argument, just pointing out something I considered to be relevant.
    Last edited by Ali P; 26-04-2017 at 12:09 PM. Reason: transposed words

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ali P For This Useful Post:

Andy Thomas (26-04-2017)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Well, if you've 'Thanked' that post Andy then all I can now suggest is that you forget about Zazzle, Printful and any others and PAY for a mockup generator or PSD file.

In other words - put your money where your morality is!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, if you've 'Thanked' that post Andy then all I can now suggest is that you forget about Zazzle, Printful and any others and PAY for a mockup generator or PSD file.

In other words - put your money where your morality is!
    I share information to be helpful, not to annoy. Whilst I have not been able to help Andy with a suggestion of what he could use, I wanted to balance the discussion. However, it seems I have annoyed you in the process. I do however stand by what I have said. I have not been curt or rude in any way, but I will leave it there and ponder the value of morality while I make a cuppa.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali P View Post
    I share information to be helpful, not to annoy. Whilst I have not been able to help Andy with a suggestion of what he could use, I wanted to balance the discussion. However, it seems I have annoyed you in the process. I do however stand by what I have said. I have not been curt or rude in any way, but I will leave it there and ponder the value of morality while I make a cuppa.
    Having a cuppa here too!

I don't know why many of the posts in here end up in such discussions. It's becoming less of a source of help and more of a soapbox. I make suggestions to be helpful, it's up to others to decide whether to take them up or not, and I'm sure they are intelligent enough to judge their own morality without help from me or anyone else.

I too will leave things there while I ponder how to actually make some money from this game.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wink

becoming less of a source of help and more of a soapbox...
    I certainly don't have a soapbox, as anyone who knows me could confirm - however, if you know where to get some printed they might sell ;) Enjoy your cuppa

Premium Member Tetris Champion, Space Invaders Champion, Asteroids Champion
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Try Graphic River, they have some really nice Photoshop template Scripts that I have used.

One time purchase of £5.00 i think gets you a few different types of template to customise
    USING: Whatever it takes to get the job done...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://www.howtoprintstuff.co.uk/mug-animator-2/ (100% free to save the animated gif)
    or
    http://3dmockuper.com/ (press play and just capture each angle - Free I believe)
    or
    Free PSD templates
    or
    http://eprint.techcurl.com/mugDesigner/ (free I believe)
    or
    a paid option
    or
    I had also been intending to use the printful option as I hadn't considered the points made previously. I'll be honest that I think I still would use the printful option as its not hidden away and doesn't say anything on their site about use to buy only however I've had no use for it yet and do understand the arguments already made both ways so won't add to that part of this discussion.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iceviper For This Useful Post:

Andy Thomas (08-05-2017), Maidiniceland (02-05-2017)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    The main problem with mug mockups is getting a mockup to look like the mugs you are selling. I couldn't find a decent one wit the same shaped handle as the Listawood 10oz Durham type mugs I use, nor could I find any mockup for the spoon mugs from The Transfer Press, so I designed my own.

I made 3d models and rendered them to different views. I also made Photoshop PSD templates so I could easily load my designs into Smart Objects which were already pre-warped to fit the mugs exactly. This saved me having to raytrace mockups whenever I needed them.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to webtrekker For This Useful Post:

Maidiniceland (02-05-2017)