Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Feeling very annoyed
    By Earl Smith in forum Embroidery
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 23-01-2017, 10:21 AM
  2. Help please - Feeling very deflated.
    By bmhdg1976 in forum Printing Problems/Issues
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 22-10-2016, 12:28 PM
  3. Cameo supplier recommendations?
    By arthur.daley in forum Vinyl Cutters
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-04-2014, 08:15 PM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Feeling twitchy, supplier recommendations

Hi everyone

I need to place an order for some mugs, tote bags etc and im feeling a bit overwhelmed - there are so many on google!

I
    ve seen the transfer press and also subliblanks but I wondered if anyone had personal favourites. It will be for a bit of money in terms of my normal spend so want to make sure i get it right.
    Thanks guys x

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    To be honest, no matter what the recommendations, ALWAYS ask for, or purchase, samples before committing yourself.

I know you're eager to get started, but it could save you a lot of grief and expense in the future if you just hang on until your samples arrive and you've checked them out thoroughly.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by webtrekker View Post
    To be honest, no matter what the recommendations, ALWAYS ask for, or purchase, samples before committing yourself.

I know you're eager to get started, but it could save you a lot of grief and expense in the future if you just hang on until your samples arrive and you've checked them out thoroughly.
    Thanks for your reply - its more about the service element and whether they're trustworthy than anything.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    the thing is - the best supplier for mugs will almost certainly not be best for totes etc ....
    most will have a delivery charge, so you sometimes just have to look who can supply most of what you want.
    I would recommend phoning during working hours and asking about stuff
    - if you can talk to someone who knows what they are talking about - and give you suggested pressing times for each product, they are likely to be ok
    1 Hour T-shirt printing shop in Newcastle upon Tyne.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Logobear t-shirt print and embroidery. 74 Clayton Street. Newcastle. NE1 5PG. UK

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    You're just up the road from Xpres so well worth a trip. I only use their mugs nowadays.
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    great suggestion Justin, - not my favourite supplier, - but a real visit where you can touch and get demos is a brilliant idea. - maybe show interest in more machines/printers etc so you get the full works - think they have demo days.
    IMHO - it is best to have good full time suppliers instead of using ebay - occasionally you will get bargins, - but when youy need to re-order, there will be no stock (xpress ....) so you are back to square 1
    1 Hour T-shirt printing shop in Newcastle upon Tyne.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Logobear t-shirt print and embroidery. 74 Clayton Street. Newcastle. NE1 5PG. UK

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I find it best to have two or three suppliers that I can turn to in case what they have is not in stock. I have one that I use all the time that I personally have been satisfied with the quality and cost. But they they may not have in stock what I want in a emergency so I have a couple of backup that I try. It like backing up your work elsewhere in case you have a malfunction with your laptop. To find them them I ask for samples and brought from others that won't send our samples to try. Suppliers are a matter of your personal choice and will vary from all most of us on this forum. I have suppliers that I have not been sure of and have quite often been surprised at the quality and not surprised when it crap quality but when your back is against the wall and you have a order to fulfill it I try anything or anyone. I only use the suppliers on this forum just to be on the safe side. Buy small and try. This forum has lots of information and I read everything even if I don't have or make that item, because one day I might and a little knowledge goes along way.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,

We have a range of blank printable items available

http://www.isub-supplies.co.uk/printable-items

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Kind regards

Sarah

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ISub-Sarah For This Useful Post:

mrs maggot (08-05-2017)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks everyone for taking the time to reply - so sorry, had a virus on this pc and lost everything ugh, taken a few days to get back on track.

Ive been googling till my eyes are boggling LOL and reading everything on the forum so I'm just about to make some comparisons etc and see where we go from here. Crikey, ask me about cameo's, vinyl etc and I'm in my comfort zone but i'd forgotten how mind blowing it is starting a new venture LOL