Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Tru-pix papers
    By bigj2552 in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-02-2016, 10:05 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 20-05-2015, 08:58 AM
  3. What is 4c Process
    By Benn81 in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 26-01-2014, 10:36 PM
  4. Kisscut Papers and Process - Anyone ever used it
    By gstk in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 15-02-2012, 09:50 AM
  5. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 20-04-2011, 09:58 PM
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    A few, admittedly not the best , photos of a design I lashed up in Photoshop, on the JetPro SS paper, printed with sublimation inks, and pressed onto a Tote bag -

[Right-click and View Image for a larger view]

If you look very closely, you may be able to see the parts of the transparent backing which I left in place to connect the whole design together, rather than messing about with application tape. Look between the 'B' and 'and.' Also between the 'B' and 'e' of Beauty. It's hardly noticeable on the actual bag and wouldn't detract from the final result, but does save time (and application tape!).
    Attached Images Attached Images

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice. My press has been upgraded to a Korean one I think? The HP 3805 from BMS. Though I got mine as a 2nd user.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Many thanks
    Iain

Equipment used A4 Ricoh printer, HP3085 Heat Press Graphtec cutter, Jarin mug press, CJV 30-60 solvent printer and lots of help from DSF.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I should say that this design was cut right through and not 'kiss-cut,' hence the need to link it all together with 'bridges' of transparent backing. The backing is, in fact, white when cut but turns transparent when heat-pressed.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Apologies again for the poor pictures. The bags are, in fact, a light cream colour and not brown!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    would be interested to see if the dark papers would leave a white or transparent background?

Found my answer, no it has a white background.
    Last edited by Quinsfan; 20-05-2017 at 06:58 PM. Reason: i googled it
    Many thanks
    Iain

Equipment used A4 Ricoh printer, HP3085 Heat Press Graphtec cutter, Jarin mug press, CJV 30-60 solvent printer and lots of help from DSF.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    magic touch products are great, but their laser products wont work without a really good heat press - think Adkins ....
    The Oci won't do you any good unless you have a good high pressure press to partner it
    1 Hour T-shirt printing shop in Newcastle upon Tyne.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Logobear t-shirt print and embroidery. 74 Clayton Street. Newcastle. NE1 5PG. UK

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What about the YOLO laser products? I was only asking as the laser printer seems a good deal.
    I have to say when I visited the TMT stand at print and promotion they were very negative and didn't really want to give me any time explaining their products unless I would commit to purchasing a new press to use with their products. Seemed to me that it was all about the commission on the press rather than the product. Who says that a press isn't strong enough? How can I check the pressure that my press gives out?
    Many thanks
    Iain

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hi Quinsfan,
    Laser transfere products just wont work withour really high pressure ... and cheap chineese presses, - while fine for sub & vinyl, .... will just fail to produce consistant results with laser paper.
    TMT are a really great 7 conscientious company, with great technical support. they wouldn't sell you somthing that wouldn't work!

Re commission, - I don't think any of the suppliers make much on hardware, its all about the media!
    1 Hour T-shirt printing shop in Newcastle upon Tyne.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Logobear t-shirt print and embroidery. 74 Clayton Street. Newcastle. NE1 5PG. UK

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have now got some of the Yolo papers and will have a play. I have also had a thought about pressing onto darks. I know that the dark garment papers would leave a white edge if not trimmed correctly if you don't have a contour cut facility. . I wondered if laying down a white vinyl a couple of mm smaller first and then laying the light/clear paper over the top, this way it would leave a clear border but the white vinyl already laid down would act as the white background for dark garments. I hope that makes sense.
    Many thanks
    Iain

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    An update on the Yolo transfers with sublimation ink. The one on the right has not been washed and the one on the left 1 wash at 30%. Not impressed I am afraid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Many thanks
    Iain