Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. For Sale Adkins 20 x 15 swing away heat press
    By pressfx in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 26-05-2016, 12:55 AM
  2. Adkins Studio Ez Auto Clam Heat Press Help Needed
    By Reading-Print in forum Heat Presses
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-02-2016, 09:41 PM
  3. For Sale Adkins Studio Mug Press
    By GoonerGary in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 19-11-2014, 01:09 AM
  4. Adkins Studio Press
    By cumbriakevin in forum Heat Presses
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 14-05-2014, 08:28 PM
  5. For Sale Adkins Swing Heat Press large 38x50cm A3 sized - VERY HEAVY
    By ptholt in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 24-11-2011, 02:06 PM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A.Adkins studio ez swing heat press

Hi. I am looking at heat presses online and while a safe bet is the hottronix fusion, i have been looking at the adkins heat presses and have come across the studio ez SWING heat press by adkins but I cannot find any reciews or opinions on this press anywhere. The ez swing press has been discontinued so im thinking that it my have gone under the radar. What i would like to know is has anyone purchased the studio EZ SWING heat press and also your opinions on A.adkins heat presses in general and how they compare to hottronix, geo knight and any other leading brands. Are they well know and high quality?

Thanks.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I recently purchased a Adkins swing heat press from magic touch. Main reason for purchasing was that you get a life time warranty on the element. A lot of people I spoke to advised they have had their Adkins for years without any issues but I think the new models are only 'assembled' in the UK. I like the swing as it offer even pressure all around.
    what will you be using the heat press for?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The one I'm looking at is an older model and is noy part of the new ones. Its part of the studio collection. It would just be for garments so a swing press is not massivelt important...id be happy with a clamshell heat press.. there are just to many to chose from and for every good review or opinion of a heat press..theres an equally bad one right behind it. Stressing me out lol

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't really fault my Adkins, it does what I require and I am happy with it. I would myself stick with Adkins but everyone seems to have their own preferred make. I would personally make a choice and go with it and not over think it too much. I saw an old Adkins clam on eBay the other day going for 450