Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. double mug press
    By bigj2552 in forum Mug Presses & Ovens
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 24-01-2017, 12:29 PM
  2. Freesub double mug press info
    By John G in forum Heat Presses
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 13-12-2016, 06:08 PM
  3. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 22-05-2016, 03:47 PM
  4. New ST-210 double mug press
    By UK Printed Mugs in forum Mug Presses & Ovens
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-09-2015, 02:21 PM
  5. Big Double Press
    By pisquee in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-06-2012, 10:47 AM
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Jenny, yes it's 11oz mugs here also, im pressing at 180c for 180 secs pre-heated, going a little brown on the print near the middle of the mug so may need to down the press time maybe 20 seconds or so, what would you recommend and what times are you using on yours?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by paul 44 View Post
    Hi Jenny, yes it's 11oz mugs here also, im pressing at 180c for 180 secs pre-heated, going a little brown on the print near the middle of the mug so may need to down the press time maybe 20 seconds or so, what would you recommend and what times are you using on yours?
    I use 170 for 180 sec but I always put in a blank mug before I put the one I want to print on. Even if I'm only do one. That works for me. But I do have use teflon a second layer. Hope this helps

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Jenny, thanks for the help on that, I don't have a 2nd teflon sheet I can use so may just try dropping the temp to the 170 that you use and see if that helps. I may also just put the mug in cold after heating another to drop the temp on the press then throw in the mug to be printed.

I know that on Pauls video on this machine, he put his mug in cold but for 320 seconds to compensate for the initial temperature drop.
    I will have a mess about with it and let you know the results I get but I do like the machine and it seems great for the money!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by paul 44 View Post
    Hi Jenny, thanks for the help on that, I don't have a 2nd teflon sheet I can use so may just try dropping the temp to the 170 that you use and see if that helps. I may also just put the mug in cold after heating another to drop the temp on the press then throw in the mug to be printed.

I know that on Pauls video on this machine, he put his mug in cold but for 320 seconds to compensate for the initial temperature drop.
    I will have a mess about with it and let you know the results I get but I do like the machine and it seems great for the money!
    I put the the mugs in cold, which includes the blank mug before I start, maybe thats the answer.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Jennywren,

Mine has arrived yesterday from DyeSubSupplies, didnt think to contact them for the instructions yesterday

Did Adam send you anything that can be forwarded over please?

TIA

Pete

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Instructions are bad mate..really bad, just hold the middle blue button for 5 secs and set your idle time, press it again to set pressing temp and then again for pressing time.
    once the time is entered, hold it again for another 5 seconds and do the left platen if you need it.

the timing buttons (far left and right) are your up and downs to adjust temp and times etc
    Hope that helps

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PeteO View Post
    Hi Jennywren,

Mine has arrived yesterday from DyeSubSupplies, didnt think to contact them for the instructions yesterday

Did Adam send you anything that can be forwarded over please?

TIA

Pete
    They sent me the video that you can see, but to honest I got trigger happy and kept pressing the buttons but a phone call to them and someone took the time and had the patience of a saint to talk me through step by step till I got it, the fact that i didn't understand was my bad and not the fault of machine or the person give me instructions. The one thing i did notice was sometime when doing two mugs when pressing the times on the left hand side cancelled the timer on the right hand side, so now I checked twice to make sure its not cancelled. I will check my old emails to see if he did. If so I let you know.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Appreciated both

looks like I’m not going to get to play til tomorrow now :(

stupid family occasions getting in the way of subbing time!