Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. ink cartridges
    By robhil in forum Misc. Printing
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-04-2017, 06:29 PM
  2. Roland Versaworks /Roland Library Swatches
    By Focus1 in forum Printers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-03-2017, 08:36 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 31-07-2015, 10:58 AM
  4. Replies: 45
    Last Post: 10-05-2013, 10:34 PM
  5. refilling cartridges
    By sarahjayne in forum Printing Problems/Issues
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 22-09-2011, 03:48 PM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Roland EcoSol Max 3 - set of 4 cartridges 320 GBP

I have for sale a full set of 4 Roland EcoSol Max3 cartridges, still in sealed packaging. We were going to upgrade but having bought the ink, decided against it and continue to use the EcoSol max 2, so these are surplus to requirements. £320 including UK postage.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't want them but are they 440 or 220ml, I'm sticking with first generation ecosol max for as long as I can.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mr-gobby View Post
    I don't want them but are they 440 or 220ml, I'm sticking with first generation ecosol max for as long as I can.
    Thanks for the question Mr Gobby, but the EcoSol 3 don't come in smaller ones - so to clarify, they are 500cc.
    We decided to stick with EcoSol 2, but there are many who do use the new ones so these are a bargain :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry yes they are 500 not 440 but they do come in the 220 size as well, fitted to new BN-20's

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mr-gobby View Post
    Sorry yes they are 500 not 440 but they do come in the 220 size as well, fitted to new BN-20's
    Apologies, I wasn't aware there were smaller ones, thank you

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry to rain on your parade but I feel it only fair to warn anyone interested that, in my personal experience with a brand new SP300i, Max3 ink is fraught with danger. I had a total of 5 head replacements due to banding (ink drying too quickly when printer not in use for a few days) in the first 8 months or so. Luckily it's a new machine so all done under warranty but clearly disappointing when a new, supposedly improvement over the older inks performs so badly.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Roger, thanks I appreciate that and having bought it we realised other people had encountered problems which is why we didn't do the software upgrade & decided to stick with the earlier version. However, there must be people who either did upgrade and have to stick with Ecosol 3, or who have newer machines & do use it quite happily. I'm not advocating an upgrade, but offering them to anyone who is buying it anyway. Perhaps I should have explained all that initially, but I did say we decided not to upgrade and to be fair, we didn't ever use them so comments on whether it is good or not are outside our own experience. I think there are threads on here about experiences of the upgrade so thank you for making the point if anyone wants to find them. Bottom line - the upgrade hasn't had a good press so best not to do it, but the cartridges are still for sale to anyone who has done it & wants them :)
    PS. It was probably your events that my colleague read about before he suggested we hold fire on upgrading! It's a good job you had the warranty. Surely Roland would still be liable (even outside of warranty) if their own inks cause damage? Especially if you were led to believe, by a genuine Roland supplier, that they were better than the last ones?
    Last edited by Ali P; 08-09-2017 at 01:55 AM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali P View Post
    Hi Roger, thanks I appreciate that and having bought it we realised other people had encountered problems which is why we didn't do the software upgrade & decided to stick with the earlier version. However, there must be people who either did upgrade and have to stick with Ecosol 3, or who have newer machines & do use it quite happily. I'm not advocating an upgrade, but offering them to anyone who is buying it anyway. Perhaps I should have explained all that initially, but I did say we decided not to upgrade and to be fair, we didn't ever use them so comments on whether it is good or not are outside our own experience. I think there are threads on here about experiences of the upgrade so thank you for making the point if anyone wants to find them. Bottom line - the upgrade hasn't had a good press so best not to do it, but the cartridges are still for sale to anyone who has done it & wants them :)
    PS. It was probably your events that my colleague read about before he suggested we hold fire on upgrading! It's a good job you had the warranty. Surely Roland would still be liable (even outside of warranty) if their own inks cause damage? Especially if you were led to believe, by a genuine Roland supplier, that they were better than the last ones?
    Thanks for the reply Ali......One would assume Roland would be liable however in my case it was a brand new machine so there were no concerns on that side. I'm just thankful it wasn't me paying for the three visits and five head changes.