Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Printer issues
    By mshearn3198 in forum Printers
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 24-05-2017, 07:13 PM
  2. printer issues 2100n ricoh
    By AP Business Solutions in forum Printing Problems/Issues
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 20-11-2016, 02:59 PM
  3. printer driver and ICC profile issues. Macbook, Illustrator, Photoshop
    By chrissydd in forum Printing Problems/Issues
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 25-02-2016, 04:13 PM
  4. Help this lost soul with printer issues please!
    By Mel in forum Printing Problems/Issues
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-11-2014, 10:48 AM
  5. Vinyl Tracking Solution.
    By NikGrey in forum Vinyl Cutters
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 17-10-2014, 04:32 PM
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Still no solution to my printer issues after trying a number of things.

Well, I downloaded and installed the driver as it seems like my colour mix was off. I have already replaced the magenta and Cyan inks for new and seem to be getting good colour blocks when I do a test of the colours, but when I print something, skin tones and blues and pinks are all over the place. I have no idea what to try next. One day my printer was working fine, the next, I cant get a decent print out of it. It is a RICOH GXe3300n so a few years old, Is there something else I can try? Anywon have any ideas please?

Supplier
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Hi harlequeen, funnily enough we were just talking about this on Friday. We are going to do an offer for anyone with a gx printer, if they purchase a set of the sublisplash inks and send us there printer we will give them FOC a brand new SG3110dn printer.
    How does that sound?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds like sublisplash margins are very good!

Supplier
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Mr gobby, yes the margins are good on the ink 15% cheaper than the other leading brand. But that's only one part of it the other part is the results it gives are fantastic and solid blacks.
    what printer are you running?

Quote Originally Posted by mr-gobby View Post

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was being facetious as in does the margin you make cover you supplying a printer as well :) with a 3110 printer included at these inks price though you might win over quite a few customers and it would be a more successful way to introduce the inks to market so you might be onto something

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It does sound a very good deal. My ideal solution would be that my Ricoh could be back to normal as I have just bought and installed new cartridges, so changing is my last resort. I had hoped that I could get some further ideas from the forum. Even if those ideas are that the Ricoh has had it. I don't want to spend more money than I have to at the moment. However it is something I need to consider.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mr-gobby View Post
    I think the long term relationship is worth much more than the cost of a printer to the supplier. Sounds like a decent deal to me.

Sorry harlequeen, I cant offer you any advice as to the problem you are having.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to froggy For This Useful Post:

DyeSubSupplies (20-06-2017)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It sounds like your color profile has become detached. It could be a change in Corel, or the Power Driver, (if used), or whatever method you used to correct the color. If your saturation has also changed it is a sure sign of this problem also. Go over ANY changes made on the computer to try to locate where this may have happened.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the input. I haven't made any changes on the computer and I keep it specifically for printing my sub items. I do use the power driver so I downloaded a new version for my printer and re-installed just in case it was that, but that didn't change anything.

I'm completely puzzled by it and think now the only solution might be a new printer.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I felt pretty sure that was the problem. Too bad I was wrong. I have no other ideas. Not even a clue.

I just solved an issue with my sub printer that drove me nuts. I replaced two carts at the same time because I was sure that the second one would empty as the recharge cycle took over. It then recharged every two pages and each time the printer was turned on. It turned out that one cartridge was bad. (I went through the expert at Johnson Plastics, ended up being sent to Sawgrass, then Sawgrass sent me to Ricoh, who told me that the printer probably went bad and needed to be replaced. It was a bad magenta cart. Duh.)