Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Sold 216 White 11oz coated mugs
    By lemontdetroit84 in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-02-2013, 11:05 AM
  2. For Sale 11oz Sublimation Mugs - White and Colour Changing
    By Iain in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 29-10-2011, 03:24 PM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Best 11oz White Mugs With No Marks

Hi all,

I've been printing mugs for a year now and I've tried a few different 11oz mugs.

First of all, I must say, I am very fussy!

When I dust them off before wrapping if I notice a mark (black/grey dot in glaze or mug, pinhole, misshapen bottom, dirty glaze etc), I find it very hard to ignore and won't send it out.

I was just wondering if anyone knows where I can find mugs which don't have these marks / have very few of these marks.

I'm not sure if it's actually possible to avoid completely as I understand the mugs are static and things stick but just wondered if anyone has any recommendations?!

I've never seen anyone complain about this anywhere on the net so I do think I'm probably being fussy but I'm such a perfectionist!

Has anyone every received a customer complaint due to a small mark?

Thanks in advance!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Good Morning.

If you are looking for top quality finish and also durability then take a look at our AAA 11oz Duraglaze mugs. These are independently tested to withstand 2000+ washes and are top quality in terms of finish.
    In answer to your questions regarding very small specks of black under the coating, these cover when decorated so on most designs wont cause you any problems. If you have one that you have put to one side its worth trying to see.

Please take a look at our mugs at the below link and shout if you need a couple of samples to see the quality.
    http://www.listawoodtradesupplies.co...d=LTSMU&pgnum=

Thanks
    Mel

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Mel,
    I actually have some of these coming today, so hopefully they're good! I have my fingers crossed! Would you say the black dots are fewer on these mugs than others?
    Unfortunately my designs are mainly text slogans so they quite often don't cover.
    Sorry I didn't understand what you meant when you said "If you have one that you have put to one side its worth trying to see."

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Great I am sure you will be happy with these when you receive them. On the AAA mugs there shouldn't be any visible defects, including black dots.

Sorry what I meant was that if you had a mug that you had rejected before printing for a black dot then worth printing over it to see how it covers. if you mainly print text slogans this is not quite so easy but with full colour designs with maximum coverage it doesn't matter as much.

These issues should disappear with the AAA mugs you are having from us today.

thanks
    Mel

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Mel,
    Unfortunately, there are quite a few marks on the mugs :(
    Because they're a nice finish they don't all look really bad and I will use them. I wonder if we can work something out with a refund or replacement if I think they're too bad to use? I have a couple which are chipped which I'll email about to claim back when I get to the end of the box. It's weird because firstly I was sent 10oz mugs in error. I opened these not realising until I saw the mugs but these seemed to be mark free. Also I know a print company that doesn't do 11oz mugs due to unreliable quality. What is it about the 11oz mugs?!? So strange!