Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Coreldraw X7
    By mr-gobby in forum Software
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 18-09-2015, 11:39 AM
  2. Coreldraw help please :0)
    By liannef in forum Software
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-01-2015, 10:01 AM
  3. For those of you who WANT Coreldraw
    By socialgiraffe in forum Software
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 28-03-2013, 11:15 PM
  4. Coreldraw x6
    By frazzle in forum Software
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 26-10-2012, 06:13 AM
  5. Coreldraw x6
    By frazzle in forum Software
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 15-10-2012, 09:01 AM
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Coreldraw

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi John

I purchased ES3 and as you know it comes packaged with Coreldraw X6.

When I first encountered the Coreldraw issues (there are more than the disappearing menu bar), I contacted Wilcom and asked the specific question about compatibility of X8 with ES3. I was informed that the integration wouldn't work as ES3 is designed to work with X6 and that's it!

Yes, I'm p*****d off with Wilcom too as their solution to the issues I've experienced is to buy ES4 or whichever is the latest version). I don't know which version of Corel comes with ES4.
    Last edited by Stitch Up; 03-08-2017 at 11:46 AM.
    Neoflex Direct to Garment Printer, Brother BAS-463 3 Head Embroidery Machine, Gerber Edge FX & 1, Gerber GS15Plus Plotter, Ricoh GX-7000 GelsPrinter, Adkins BETA Major Pneumatic Press, Graphtec CE5000-60 & Craft Robo, HTP616 Twinhead Mug Press & 2 Halogen Ovens.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi John ( in Wales),
    My old laptop runs XP which is now not supported and my office computer runs Win7 for which support will run out at the end of the year. So I bought a new laptop with Win 10 after being told my version of Wilcom E1.4 will run on it. It wont. So now Im pi**ed too. Solution says Wilcom is to buy the latest Wilcom upgrade for around 1,000€ . I dont need it. Im perfectly happy with my old version and X4 which goes with it.
    I think my solution will be to disconnect my work computer from the internet and run my laptop as the internet connection.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I feel your pain John.

The best way to deal with these issues is to hit 'em where it hurts - in the pocket.

My advice to all those considering the purchase of expensive software - there are free alternatives that will usually provide all the functionality you require.

I will not be buying from Wilcom or Coreldraw again until they decide to look after their existing customers and not rip us off.
    Neoflex Direct to Garment Printer, Brother BAS-463 3 Head Embroidery Machine, Gerber Edge FX & 1, Gerber GS15Plus Plotter, Ricoh GX-7000 GelsPrinter, Adkins BETA Major Pneumatic Press, Graphtec CE5000-60 & Craft Robo, HTP616 Twinhead Mug Press & 2 Halogen Ovens.