Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. What process/papers would be best?
    By Quinsfan in forum Transfers & Transfer Papers
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-06-2017, 03:11 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 20-05-2015, 07:58 AM
  3. What is 4c Process
    By Benn81 in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 26-01-2014, 09:36 PM
  4. Kisscut Papers and Process - Anyone ever used it
    By gstk in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 15-02-2012, 08:50 AM
  5. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 20-04-2011, 08:58 PM
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The process on these bags?

Heh guys :)

I'm toying with the possibility of doing some of these as a new product - I do similar already but not this particular thing.

Just wondering your thoughts on how this is being done?

Not my picture and I wouldn't be using this design (I have my own :)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Personalis...KQK-ZfNRPFlZWA

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if they are 100% cotton you can use vinyl on them.
    [h=A dictionary is the only place where success comes before work]5[/h]Laura
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mrs maggot View Post
    if they are 100% cotton you can use vinyl on them.
    For a single colour it would work but not for a full colour image?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no not full colour but the reindeer could be done in less ie black, red and beige? so its just 3 colours. or you would need someone to print off the main part ie reindeer, snowman etc on a versacam or similar, and then you just add the wording in vinyl

It would help to know what equipment you are working with
    [h=A dictionary is the only place where success comes before work]5[/h]Laura
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ive got a variety of options, I use vinyl but I don't really want to go that route - will take me forever LOL or, I can use the laser printer and do it that way. It just depends on how they are doing it whether or not I can look to buying in nything I don't have already :)

Quote Originally Posted by mrs maggot View Post
    no not full colour but the reindeer could be done in less ie black, red and beige? so its just 3 colours. or you would need someone to print off the main part ie reindeer, snowman etc on a versacam or similar, and then you just add the wording in vinyl

It would help to know what equipment you are working with

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    A laser printer would do the job on suitable transfer paper, or get some plastisol screen transfers printed so you just need to press them, but as Mrs. Maggot says, you'd then need to add the personalisation, possibly with vinyl.

Premium Member Tetris Champion, Space Invaders Champion, Asteroids Champion
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The easiest way to do this where you can personalise them is an OKI White toner printer and T.ONE paper from The Magic Touch. This will give you amazing results on a variety of substrates and colours. If you want to do a strong white on a dark garment you would need WOW paper instead, but as a user of both papers, whenever possible I use T.ONE.

You could use TTC paper on a standard OKI laser printer but the finish will not be as good and not something you would want to sell.

T.ONE paper costs £1.40 per A4 sheet (I think) and takes 5-8 seconds to press and 10 seconds to seal

You must have a very good heat press (Adkins or equivalent) to use this paper.

If you are serious about this sort of gift ware range then pop down to The Magic Touch and spend a few grand (I will see you there collecting my commission LOL!!!) Alternatively and depending on if you like to take a risk, there are a few second hand OKI White for sale on www.printerexchange.com

Lastly, other people will recommend other papers that might be just as good as T.ONE. I have no idea as I have never used them, I use TMT with their Space Control which saves a considerable amount of money on toner etc.
    USING: Whatever it takes to get the job done...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've just started doing laser transfer prints onto some cotton cushion covers and 100% organic cotton t-shirts. I didn't want to invest in a white toner printer as they are very expensive. Was gonna use TMT but when i saw them at printwear & promotion they weren't that friendly. Am testing between YOLO and Titan X papers at the moment but haven't got any conclusive results yet as just not had time! lol

Will keep you posted with my testing :)

Peter

Premium Member Tetris Champion, Space Invaders Champion, Asteroids Champion
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Was gonna use TMT but when i saw them at printwear & promotion they weren't that friendly
    I have heard this a lot, not just of TMT but of many others such as Listawoods and Xpres (when they were there). Having been stood on various stands chatting to people I can imagine how they can be perceived as being rude when I just think its such an extremely busy place and quite high pressure as well, they want to show case new products to existing clients who have a track record in spending cash, they also want to attract new customers and more money and then there are those that simply waste everyone's time (we all have them LOL), I just think it is very difficult keep smiling and keep the happy face going all day. Bear in mind I remember the days when you were lucky to see two or three people at the TMT stand. Now you can not move for people.

Don't misunderstand me, I don't find it acceptable, I can just understand why. If you booked an appointment with them and visited their showroom I suspect you would find it a lot better.

If Titan X is sold by who I think it is (LF) then I would never recommend that product. It could be the best and the cheapest in the world, but there are plenty of threads on here regarding that company. Ethics and morals are very important to me and even though they could never touch my business I respect those who have been affected by their conduct.
    USING: Whatever it takes to get the job done...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I went to TMT stand on both days and got the cold shoulder feeling.... very off putting to say the least. Listawood were most welcoming.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ArferMo For This Useful Post:

Listawood (08-08-2017), phoeniximages (03-08-2017)