Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 31-01-2015, 10:14 AM
  2. T shirts
    By colmac01 in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 14-12-2014, 04:15 PM
  3. Sub on t-shirts
    By Sdj in forum Clothing
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-05-2014, 11:04 AM
  4. T-Shirts
    By sheryl_1975 in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-03-2014, 11:37 PM
  5. sub/t shirts
    By brent in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 22-11-2013, 02:48 PM
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

www.plaint-shirts.co.uk

Hey,

So I foolishly ordered from the following website:

www.plaint-shirts.co.uk

I thought they were part of another company and in my haste to order some items I am now out of pocket.
    Has anyone had dealings with this company before? Maybe you might have a contact number (that works). If not I just want to warn others not to use this website and others affiliated with this company (Europeanwear is their parent company but there is more).

Please note there is other companies with similar web addresses that are legitimate so please dont get confused with them.

Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Uhm, picture of there office looks like a US building to me! I know you have to display a physical address on a website, not sure a PO Box is sufficient?

Also only showing a fax number, no telephone number.

Now, don't take this the wrong way...but what are you doing ordering from this site? :-(

If you're ever struggling to find stock ask on here. Many of us have accounts and we're happy to help you out whenever you need it :-)

Plenty of info/websites for this company but none have working phone number as I've found.
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    In places, the website looks like they are using template images but I'd never order from a webstie that didn't show a real address (not PO BOX).
    Also a quick look on Companies House shows their latest accounts only have £500 of stock which doesn't ring true for a company that claims 'Large stock holdings in the UK'

4. The Following User Says Thank You to gazfocus For This Useful Post:

Justin (16-08-2017)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for rubbing it in guys

Yeah lesson learned.

In regards to others helping from the forum, I have to give a massive shout out to Quinsfan as he offered to help me source these however I foolishly turned him down and my male pride got in the way.

Hopefully my experience will ensure others don't go down the same track. I will definitely not do this again....

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Coops For This Useful Post:

Quinsfan (16-08-2017)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Can I ask why you're out of pocket? Forgive me but I don't think you said? is this because of higher prices or don't you have your order?
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I've not received my order. I've had no response and on further investigation have found out that this has happened to many others.

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coops View Post
    Thanks for rubbing it in guys

Yeah lesson learned.

In regards to others helping from the forum, I have to give a massive shout out to Quinsfan as he offered to help me source these however I foolishly turned him down and my male pride got in the way.

Hopefully my experience will ensure others don't go down the same track. I will definitely not do this again....
    Sorry Coops, I wasn't meaning to rub it in.

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coops View Post
    Yeah, I've not received my order. I've had no response and on further investigation have found out that this has happened to many others.
    From the looks of it, they process all their payments via paypal so just wondering if its worth you speaking to paypal to try and get a refund?

Premium Member Tetris Champion, Space Invaders Champion, Asteroids Champion
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It is probably worth contacting Gildan (and others) to inform them that they are using copyrighted library images on the website.

Gildan will not be impressed that they are using their brand to con people and it is more likely to bring the site to a close if the likes of Gildan got their legal team on it.
    USING: Whatever it takes to get the job done...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to socialgiraffe For This Useful Post:

Coops (16-08-2017)

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by socialgiraffe View Post
    It is probably worth contacting Gildan (and others) to inform them that they are using copyrighted library images on the website.

Gildan will not be impressed that they are using their brand to con people and it is more likely to bring the site to a close if the likes of Gildan got their legal team on it.
    While I agree that Gildan won't like their brand being used to rip people off, the images are allowed to be used iirc. Ralawise actually supply their customers with all the images, and website data to use on your own website.