Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Listawood - DSF Get together 2017
    By Justin in forum Events & Shows
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 14-03-2017, 10:36 PM
  2. Slates @ BMS - Special Offer For October
    By pisquee in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 24-10-2013, 12:34 PM
  3. Planned Maintenance 8th October 2011
    By Justin in forum Forum Information/Updates etc.
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-10-2011, 09:26 PM
  4. European RN Coated Mugs - October Offer
    By bms in forum Member to Member Offers/Requests
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 23-10-2010, 06:51 PM
  5. Planned Maintenance - 6th October 2010
    By Justin in forum Forum Information/Updates etc.
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-10-2010, 10:00 PM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

eBay - More Restrictions from October 2017

In case you haven't read your emails (if you're an eBay seller) then from October 2017 then you won't be able to have ANY contact details in the description of your products be it email address, telephone or third party link. Also, your contact details will be removed from the bottom of the listing as well.

This obviously causes issues as most of us may have contact details within the instructions for how to email photos for printing.

We've already spoken with eBay who accept this is an issue for sellers with personalised items and will bring it to an internal meeting being held this week. They will then call us back later in the week so we will let you know the outcome.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to UK Printed Mugs For This Useful Post:

gazfocus (16-08-2017), Justin (16-08-2017), webtrekker (16-08-2017)

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by UK Printed Mugs View Post
    In case you haven't read your emails (if you're an eBay seller) then from October 2017 then you won't be able to have ANY contact details in the description of your products be it email address, telephone or third party link. Also, your contact details will be removed from the bottom of the listing as well.

This obviously causes issues as most of us may have contact details within the instructions for how to email photos for printing.

We've already spoken with eBay who accept this is an issue for sellers with personalised items and will bring it to an internal meeting being held this week. They will then call us back later in the week so we will let you know the outcome.
    Really interested to hear what they come back with because when we raised it as an issue, they didn't seem to give a monkies. We even explained to them that customers sending images via ebay messages wasn't gonig to work because they compress the images too much, but they didn't have a solution.

I did read in the email it said about certain domains being allowed, so I wonder if they'll allow some sort of image hosting site.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by UK Printed Mugs View Post

Good luck with them getting back to you, i asked them in june, when they first announced this, still waiting for a reply.

Also in effected categories they are phasing out does not apply and you will need barcodes :(

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by viccar1 View Post
    Also in effected categories they are phasing out does not apply and you will need barcodes :(
    can you elaborate?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sign into ebay community boards and have a look at the boards, there are loads of changes coming in ..

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I made up a picture with my contact details on it and posted it alongside the pictures of the items I sell, so my details are there all the time. I wonder if they take it down?

James