Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Sublisplash inks ...
    By webtrekker in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 137
    Last Post: 27-11-2017, 10:16 AM
  2. Banner updates moving page
    By wayupnorth in forum Forum Information/Updates etc.
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-01-2015, 11:43 PM
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thats a damn good price. A bit surprised at only one years warranty but otherwise same a SG.
    Quote Originally Posted by DyeSubSupplies View Post
    Mr Gobby, just to clarify a couple of your points firstly yes there are customer services mon-fri 9-5 available in the UK at dye sublimation supplies just ask for Adam or tech support, also the door is always open on our demo suite if anyone is passing Carlisle and would like to check out the ink before purchasing.
    Regarding the warranty yes we only offer a One year warranty on the Ricoh printers however we have not had many issues with these printers and have sold a hell of a lot of them firstly with sawgrass ink and now sublisplash. We have not a problem print head wise since moving over to sublisplash ink there is an odd one that arrives doa which are obviously replaced.
    Our price on a Ricoh sg3110dn printer with 4 sublisplash carts and a pack of sublimation paper is £256.25 + vat is there any other supplier can get near that price?
    we are also exhibiting at the print show in October and will be showcasing the sublisplash ink there for anyone who is interested.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My sawgrass packed up and as much as they tried to help, I didn't want to pay more for another one so got a Ricoh and Sublisplash inks recently. absolutely loving the results.

Peter

3. The Following User Says Thank You to phoeniximages For This Useful Post:

DyeSubSupplies (01-09-2017)

Supplier
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Hi Peter, it's good to see another happy customer. Thanks for the post it helps to spread the word.
    steve

Quote Originally Posted by phoeniximages View Post
    My sawgrass packed up and as much as they tried to help, I didn't want to pay more for another one so got a Ricoh and Sublisplash inks recently. absolutely loving the results.

Peter

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I believe Ricoh manufacture the sawgrass 400/800 printers too but did you ask SAWGRASS if they could replace it for you under their two year warranty first?

Quote Originally Posted by phoeniximages View Post

Peter