Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Sold Adkins Beta Maxi Heat Press 20 x 16 - One of the older/better ones!
    By Justin in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-02-2017, 07:40 AM
  2. For Sale Adkins Beta Maxi (20x15) Manual SWING PRESS
    By enkaFG in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-08-2016, 03:28 PM
  3. Adkins/Xpres Beta mug press different elements
    By Kubicixfactor in forum Mug Presses & Ovens
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-04-2016, 08:39 PM
  4. Temperature problem with Adkins Beta Press
    By Warrior in forum Heat Presses
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-05-2011, 08:50 AM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Adkins Beta Mini 38 x 38 cm heat press

SOLD

Im selling my printing equipment and here I have my trusty heat press

I have the item also listed on Ebay here http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1827635190...84.m1555.l2649

Im looking to get around £400 for it

I also have many substrates to go with it if anyone was interested including; Slates, glass frames, coasters and keyrings

For sale is a very good heat press made in the UK by a top manufacturer. To buy a similar quality machine new would cost approx £1,000 and is far superior to the unbranded Chinese heat presses also sold on Ebay.

Digital temp and countdown timer with buzzer alert.

This model is from 2001 and is no longer sold as new with the swing arm, which is a must have for a commercial workflow environment because it reduces the risk of burns to the back of the hand and also allows easy loading and unloading of garments and substrates.

The manufacturer still offers support for this machine and parts are available from them too.

Reaches over 200 degrees celsius, more than enough for any application.

Comes with the original rubber mat for the bottom platen, I also have a A4 silicone sheet for the top of any items.

This is a heavy machine 40kg so pickup only, I can deliver for fuel costs locally.

Dimensions are H 63 cm L 89cm W (51 closed) (92 open) Platen size 38 x 28 cms 15x15"

Full manual found here http://www.aadkins.com/images/PDFs/m..._maxi_mini.pdf

Any questions welcome, Im also selling a Adkins studio mug press and Ricoh GX3300n with Sawgrass inks loaded along with many sublimation blanks.

Kind regards
    Ben
    Last edited by Vynmarius; 20-09-2017 at 09:39 PM. Reason: Item sold