Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Adkins/Xpres Studio Mug Press
    By Markus_Mleko in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-08-2015, 08:36 PM
  2. For Sale Adkins Studio Mug Press
    By GoonerGary in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 19-11-2014, 01:09 AM
  3. Adkins Studio Mug Press
    By GoonerGary in forum Mug Presses & Ovens
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 15-09-2014, 10:25 AM
  4. Adkins Studio Press
    By cumbriakevin in forum Heat Presses
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 14-05-2014, 08:28 PM
  5. Sold Adkins Studio Mini Clam Press and Ricoh 3110 sublijet printer
    By bigdougie in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 23-12-2012, 08:26 PM
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Adkins studio mug press and Ricoh GX3300n with sawgrass ink

Here is my mug press its a 2011 model and had pressed 288 mugs( the photo didn't show the middle 8 for some reason) It is in full working condition and had only cosmetic damage through usage, Im selling this as a bundle with my A4 GX 3300n Ricoh printer that has always been used with genuine Sawgrass inks and has almost full inks with it only yellow is out of date(however from my experience the dates are irrelevant)

Collection or local delivery only

I have the original box for the mug press

Asking £400 for this combo, I will also give 1 box+ of new mugs and some mug boxes with this also some sheets of Sawgrass sublimation paper

Any questions welcome

Photos are available here https://photos.app.goo.gl/GH1KSmKCwqMxz1XH3

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Does the counter display correctly and I'm assuming it presses perfectly without any issues?

If you are willing to sell the press by itself and can post it, I'd like to buy it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The counter does work, I really dont know why the photo didnt pick it up. I cant take another pic if needed, it works great.

Sorry but I dont want to split these up really as I would then be left with a sublimation printer and no real use for it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Give me shout sometime if you can't sell the bundle. I don't use Ricohs unfortunately.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,

im interested in the Ricoh printer only, could you split with the other interested party above, and would you be willing to post to Cheshire?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GC1pink View Post
    Hi,

im interested in the Ricoh printer only, could you split with the other interested party above, and would you be willing to post to Cheshire?
    I have just bought a new waste ink collector unit for this and there is some genuine sawgrass ink left abit lower than on the photos though plus a few sheets of sawgrass paper.

I didn't have a price in mind so what would you offer for it. Its quite a heavy unit so postage could be around £15 but we can both look for quotes if needed.

Thanks
    Ben

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Ben,

Thanks for the quick response. May I ask how old the printer is? Is it in full working condition, and what sort of price did you have in mind?

Thanks so much.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Ben,

Thanks for the quick response. May I ask how old the printer is? Is it in full working condition, and what sort of price did you have in mind?

Thanks so much.
    I cant remember the age of it but ive had it quite a few years its an older model from the Ricoh family and has been superseded at least twice that I know of for the A4 range.

It fully works and I have used it this Christmas for a few orders actually with my mug press. I have had a look on ebay to see the price of sold working units there and the range is around £100 for one sold this year so I would start at that price if your interested, keeping in mind I have genuine sawgrass ink and a new waste ink unit to go with it and all CD software including the powerdriver needed for the sublimation printing.

If you need any other help deciding if its right for you let me know, the ink cost per cart is around £42 so this isnt the cheapest option but for me it just works when i need it with no messing about (unlike my epson setup)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Ben,

That sounds fine, can you work out delivery to Cheshire Cw83ha and advise me how you want paid- PayPal, bank transfer etc.

Many thanks.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Ben,

That sounds fine, can you work out delivery to Cheshire Cw83ha and advise me how you want paid- PayPal, bank transfer etc.

Many thanks.
    I had a look on parcel2go and with £100 cover using DPD its coming in at £13.49

The printer weighs about 15kg and has the following dimentions 420 x 485 x 259 mm (w x d x h) If you can source it cheaper thats no problem my post code is hd14qd

As for payment I would prefer bank transfer or bitcoin if your into that!

Cheers