Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Incomplete transfer
    By trecords in forum Printing Problems/Issues
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 17-09-2014, 01:15 AM
  2. New Guy. Transfer help. Thanks
    By horrorshirt in forum Transfers & Transfer Papers
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-06-2013, 09:40 AM
  3. the transfer press????
    By vex in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 20-02-2012, 06:56 PM
  4. ink transfer
    By jennywren in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 28-11-2011, 06:56 AM
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Definitely. get some cheap subli tees, coasters, anything you know is specifically for sublimation printing.
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KERNOWDRONES View Post
    And i think i will do the same.

Im not after pro results i just think aluminium printed with our logo looks better than a sticker on our products.

I did use the search bar but couldnt find a specific answer using the same setup/brands etc as me.

Im going to try it on some sub ready material then look at the results and take it from there.

If it's dyesub metal you're after, then have a look at SubliMetals - https://www.sublimetals.co.uk/

I use their stuff and it's excellent.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    firstly, I welcome Kernowdrones to this forum.
    You have got the rough end of a conversation .... but the addage "buy cheap buy twice" is always true.

If you spent say 10 to 20 hours reading this forum before buying your kit, you would have gained knowledge that would help you avoid falling into the ingnorance trap.

The other way to avoid problems is top pay the premium and buy from a supplier that includes training with the kit
    - The Magic Touch (amongst others) have brilliant free training and constantly available technical support.

If you like experimenting and trail and error, you may self educate, but I think the other optiuons are sweeter!
    1 Hour T-shirt printing shop in Newcastle upon Tyne.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Logobear t-shirt print and embroidery. 74 Clayton Street. Newcastle. NE1 5PG. UK

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think jmugs has been harsh. Clearly very little research done and obviously no intention of doing any reading and gaining knowledge. Just give me the answers as I can't be bothered working it out myself. The Currys comment is bit of a joke as well. Jmugs wasn't ever going to bill you for advice nor anyone else on here. Currys would be looking to make £££s out of you.

For the OP. There is is loads of info on the basics on here and many other places on the internet. Shows to go to and explore. Suppliers to talk to and gain advice whilst buying the set up. Making a little effort will get you off on the right track. Without the basic understanding you will struggle.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew For This Useful Post:

mrs maggot (24-09-2017)