Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Printing from Photoshop to Ricoh 7000?
    By Stitch Up in forum Printers
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 17-02-2020, 05:35 PM
  2. Ricoh SG 3110DN
    By ATOJAR in forum Printers
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 27-04-2017, 07:06 AM
  3. ricoh 3110dn
    By paul 44 in forum Printers
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 30-08-2016, 03:47 PM
  4. ricoh 3110dn
    By guarddog14 in forum Printers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 18-03-2016, 10:43 AM
  5. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-07-2013, 06:28 PM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ricoh 3110dn not printing from photoshop

anybody had any problems when printing to the ricoh 3110dn from photoshop?
    It was working earlier today but when I go into printer settings or hit print, photoshop just freezes, I can print ok to my epson inkjet from photoshop, I can also print to both printers via notepad so it's obviously a photoshop error, anybody else had this happen?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    It often helps to delete /rebuild the Photoshop Preferences as a first solution.

Also, maybe try making a new document the same size as the one you are trying to print from, copy all layers etc from the old to the new one, then try printing from the new one.

Reinstalling your printer driver should be left to last if the above methods don't work as you will have to re-enter all your driver settings again.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Sorry, should have added -

To restore preferences quickly using a keyboard shortcut: Press and hold Alt+Control+Shift (Windows) or Option+Command+Shift (Mac OS) as you start Photoshop. You are prompted to delete the current settings. The new preferences files are created the next time you start Photoshop.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HI Web,

I took the quick route and re-installed the driver and low and behold it worked, not sure why it failed in the first place but had a few issues with the PC.

I have just got myself the sublisure inks from Isub supplies and look good so far, no need to flush the pipes in the 3110dn but what i DIDN'T KNOW is that when new cartridges are installed on the Ricoh, the system performs a clean of the heads automatically during install, I then did another clean as I had old sawgrass inks in the pipes, low and behold the clean has swallowed almost half the ink on Magenta and Cyan, I did the clean thinking that there wouldn't be a clean of the heads done by the printer automatically, It was only afterwards that I checked the website that it stated this so a lot of ink gone after spending almost £200.00 on inks and a few coasters.