Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Cheep Chinese Heat Press Vs Quality Branded Heat press
    By Ravisteam in forum Heat Presses
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-01-2017, 06:36 PM
  2. Heat press & mug press bundles - advice needed
    By Kubicixfactor in forum Heat Presses
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 11-04-2016, 11:00 PM
  3. Heat press
    By bespokevans in forum Heat Presses
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 15-07-2015, 04:49 PM
  4. Sold Flat heat Press ( T Shirt press )
    By lemontdetroit84 in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-02-2013, 08:36 PM
  5. 38 x 38 Heat Press
    By harlequeen in forum Heat Presses
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 11-05-2012, 07:09 PM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Help trying to sell an industrial heat press

Hey! so i've recently acquired an A Adkins Alpha Mk 6, I know absolutely nothing about this machine, other than it doesn't fit into my door!
    So i am looking to sell it on, probably at a pretty good price as i don't really know what i could sell it for, or what i should sell it for. Im in Glasgow and am thinking that to get it sent somewhere will probably be quite expensive.
    Does anyone know anywhere they could suggest for me to post up about it short of eBay?

This is the instructions for it: http://www.aadkins.com/_OLD_MCs/PDFs...alpha_mk.6.pdf

if anyone is interested also then let me know!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Just so you know, we do have a For Sale section but we don't allow members to post here until they have made a small number of posts and joined our Premium Membership scheme.

This became essential a few years back as we need traceability to protect our members.

I won't remove your post but would ask that you don't attempt to sell outside the For Sale section and if anyone contacts your privately any deals would be done without the forums consent and we cannot be held responsible for any issues on either side.

Many thanks,
    Justin
    DSF Admin
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's a big press and eBay is most likely the best place for it from a wide audience point of view. Unless you have a price in mind in which case try gumtree perhaps. You might want to have it operational if you think about it as a buyer will want to see everything is working as it should

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To seĺl it you will need to know the condition and state of play. Otherwise it could be just a substantial amount of scrap metal. Would it also be able to be shipped on a pallet? Might help as Glasgow isn't exactly central and will cut down people who aren't prepared to travel so far. If it was cheap enough and could go on a pallet I would have possibly been interested but have no actual info on the machine. Also like Justin mentions, it's the safety of the transaction so eBay is possibly the easiest route.