Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. For Sale Sublimation equipment for sale. Printer/flat press/mug press
    By enkaFG in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 23-07-2016, 09:09 PM
  2. Magic Touch / Adkins Swing press A3 press
    By JMugs in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 16-10-2015, 01:12 PM
  3. Ricoh 3300, flat press, mug press complete setup
    By Titan Print Studio in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 14-12-2012, 11:06 AM
  4. For Sale SENKO CAP PRESS plus plate press and newstar 40 vinyl plotter cutter
    By letsgo in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 13-10-2012, 11:07 AM
  5. Wanted plate press - latte press- vinyl cutter wanted
    By Mattie in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 30-12-2011, 06:01 PM
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by socialgiraffe View Post
    The only company who guarantee's their coating for the lifetime of the mug is Listawood I believe. Others will say tested for 500 or 2000 washes, but LW are the only one to guarantee it..
    I didn't find that to be true though.

I found that LW doesn't mention any guarantee for their dishwasher safe mugs - Duraglaze 10oz photo mugs: http://www.listawoodtradesupplies.co...d=LTSMU&pgnum=

On the other hand, BMS clearly state their guarantee for their 10oz RN mugs:

"We are the first company in the UK to offer a 12 month dishwasher guarantee on all our RN coated ceramic products."

https://www.printerowners.co.uk/sublimation/25/european-style-sublimation-mugs.htm

Having said that, BMS appear significantly more expensive than LW.

£99.36 incl VAT and free shipping for 72 BMS RN mugs

Compared with £70.56 for 72 LW AAA 10oz mugs (their only 10oz mugs without "visible defects or inclusions" - so clearly the only type I'd want to get!!)

Frustratingly, LW don't say whether this includes VAT or not, nor do they let you know about shipping costs.

Still I bet they are a lot cheaper. Especially if you add in the 10% discount you mention!

Just don't want to risk it given they don't (seem) to guarantee how dishwasher safe their mugs are. If you can point me to where they are guaranteeing this, that would be amazing.

And yes, in terms of getting everything for £300 - it's not going to be easy - but it's not as mad as it sounds either.

I've been amazed to find that there are stockists of BMS's Genius 1 mug press that charge almost £100 less for the same press.

I will need to shop around and negotiate, but it's looking like £300 / £350 is not impossible.

Last edited by Sedgewick; 06-11-2017 at 12:30 PM.

Premium Member Tetris Champion, Space Invaders Champion, Asteroids Champion
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I didn't find that to be true though.
    Without sounding rude, how do you not find that to be true as a "newbie" :-)

I am 99% certain that LW do offer a lifetime guarantee and are the only company to do so. Having said that, their website for AAA grade mugs states 2000 washes which is considerably longer than the 12 months guarantee that BMS offer. I am not sure why it only states 2000 washes but that could be for several reasons and it is not for me to speculate.

To be honest, the guarantee's are pretty useless anyway but that is besides the point I suppose.

LW will be plus VAT as they are a B2B supplier.
    The postage rate is £4.00 per box of mugs

I sell some mugs to retail and have a particularly fussy customer, they take the A grade mugs and have never complained, the visible defects are so small it is virtually impossible to see them. Even more so once printed.
    USING: Whatever it takes to get the job done...