Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Cotton & Cotton Canvas Prints
    By KHG in forum Misc. Printing
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 28-03-2016, 06:10 PM
  2. Sublimating Hi Viz
    By HMA in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Last Post: 10-01-2016, 07:00 PM
  3. Sublimating Polysester/Cotton Mix (65/35)
    By harlequeen in forum Clothing
    Last Post: 24-05-2014, 03:31 PM
  4. PVC - has anyone tried sublimating onto it?
    By AdamB in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 17-10-2011, 08:29 PM
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Supplier
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    same printer Alex just the film that is different. One printer covers all the films plus your normal sublimation paper for other blanks.
    steve

Quote Originally Posted by Tubstar View Post
    Also, would the reveal-wc need another printer? Or is it just the transfer paper that’s different?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Steve how’s the take up been with the reveal s so far? Looking into it but trying to justify spending nearly £1500 on the package! Lol

Supplier
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Take up has has been pretty good actually especially after the printwear and promotion show. Feedback we are getting is very positive we have just recorded an interview with a customer who has had the system for about 6-8 weeks and is putting it through its paces testing it on a range of products not just cotton. It will be on line shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by asadana19 View Post
    Steve how’s the take up been with the reveal s so far? Looking into it but trying to justify spending nearly £1500 on the package! Lol

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Anyone who didn't get to see reveal at the show missed out, results are very impressive! Remember the printer can be used for normal sublimation as well so if you don't have one already or need to change this would be a good move. Looking at the price of the A3 Ricoh this Epson is a much better option.

I'd be having a go myself but I only ever get asked for dark t-shirts unfortunately! Appreciate the dark option is a way off yet but...it's coming! this could be a real game changer in the DTG market.
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I read about this system a couple of years ago when it was introduced. I've a feeling a lot of the initial problems have been addressed, are you supplying the very latest inks and film for this system?

I'm very tempted, but I've got a few questions:

Can the system print pale pastel colours onto pastel or white cotton material?
    What is the texture of the printed area on the material? Soft, hard?
    Will it crack when creased if printed onto a pillow?

Are you able to supply printed film sheets to test on material before investing my £1500?

Thanks.
    Last edited by GoonerGary; 03-02-2018 at 09:03 PM. Reason: typos

Supplier
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Gary, Yes the film and ink we are selling is the latest batch. You are right there has been little tweaks to the film over the development of the system.

Yes you can print pastel colours onto pastel or white cotton
    The cotton has a little bit of a hand to it when it is first printed similar to a screen print however a lot of that disappears after the initial wash.
    Regarding cracking it is almost indestructible once printed you can pull the fibers apart and really stretch it and it wont crack.

Unfortunately we can't send out printed film as the way the film works is that as soon as it is printed the ink has started a chemical reaction with the film and would deteriorate if left for a few days. However what we can do is if you want to send us the products you would like to see it on we can print them and get them back to you, one thing i would say on that is the better the quality of cotton the better then print will be and the more durable it will be.
    The other option would be if you want to you are more than welcome to come up to our demo suite in Carlise and spend as long as you want testing the system.
    We will be doing more regional demo days in the future but at this moment we don't have any dates arranged.
    Also the reveal-w is due to be released in the next few weeks which will let you print white onto dark cotton.

Quote Originally Posted by GoonerGary View Post
    I read about this system a couple of years ago when it was introduced. I've a feeling a lot of the initial problems have been addressed and you are supplying the very latest inks and film for this system?

I'm very attempted, but I've got a few questions:
    ent not sure when or where they are going to be.
    Also on another note the reveal-w which is the white on to dark film will be available in the next few weeks.

Are you able to supply printed film sheets to test on material before investing my £1500?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by GoonerGary View Post
    I read about this system a couple of years ago when it was introduced. I've a feeling a lot of the initial problems have been addressed and you are supplying the very latest inks and film for this system?

I'm very attempted, but I've got a few questions:

Thanks.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DyeSubSupplies For This Useful Post:

GoonerGary (03-02-2018), Justin (02-02-2018)

Supplier
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    We've been experimenting with the Reveal PrintPerfect imaging system with the Reveal-S film again.
    A weed-free, single stage, 18 second press and voilΰ!
    We're on a countdown for the Reveal-W - keep your eyes peeled.

Attached Images Attached Images

9. The Following User Says Thank You to DyeSubSupplies For This Useful Post:

Paul (03-02-2018)