Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Galaxy mug press and fine bone china mugs (with lip) - possible?
    By rachjones0204 in forum Mug Presses & Ovens
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 25-04-2017, 01:22 AM
  2. Bone China mugs from China
    By GoonerGary in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 31-01-2014, 11:06 AM
  3. bone china mugs
    By cudale in forum Sourcing New Items
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-06-2013, 04:43 PM
  4. Bone china sublimation mugs
    By Kaz in forum Sourcing New Items
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-03-2010, 10:56 PM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question I'm new here - Help! ST-210 Double mug press.... bone china mugs?

Hello everyone!

Firstly, let me introduce myself :) I'm Sammy and just started my business opening a personalised e-commerce gift shop. I have worked with various heat presses at another company for the past couple of years, so I have some knowledge on what I'm looking for.

I'm looking into buying the ST-210 Double mug heat press which I know will be good for especially the 11oz ceramic mugs, however, I'm wanting to also print on bone china mugs... Would this mug press allow me to do this? And if so, would there be anything I would need to buy extra to help with the printing method?
    If this machine is not good for printing on ceramic and china, can anyone recommend the best heat press for me?

Also, if there is any other advice or tips you can give on the best printing process, it would be highly recommended!

Thanks in advance and I look forward to hearing from you!

Sammy :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any mug with a sublimation coating will be fine Just type sublimation bone china mug in google and you'll find plenty.
    The real secret is to wisdom is to listen to the wise and follow their advice

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Only done a couple of china over the years. I used a silicone insert to 'pad' out as they're diameter is less than my usual mugs. You would then need to increase the time to allow for this. Same procedure as with metal water bottles.

Only issue I really had was my chain mugs had a lip at the top which had to be worked around.
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!