Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 17-08-2015, 02:25 PM
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Sorry Jay, my mistake.

No, you need a thicker 'gel' ink to use in Ricohs. I have used cheaper inks but can't recommend any due to piss poor customer service from the sellers.

I can only recommend Subli Splash as a better and slightly cheaper option.
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Justin For This Useful Post:

Jaydeep1726 (27-10-2017)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    I see Ink Express are stating that their Subli Sharp inks are a higher viscosity for Ricohs, certainly worth a shot then.
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Justin For This Useful Post:

Jaydeep1726 (27-10-2017)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    I see Ink Express are stating that their Subli Sharp inks are a higher viscosity for Ricohs, certainly worth a shot then.

Thank you for your suggestion Justin !

If you compare Subli Sharp ink with Foto Rite (city inkpress ) then which is one better ?

I am using only Foto Rite ink till now but when you sublimate images on mugs then quality is not good enough. Now i am planning to do image sublimation on mug so i need some suggestions for inks.

Subli Splash ink is in my list but looking for decent one with price and quality.

Regards,
    Jay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Is Foto Rite available for Ricoh? I've never printed with either to be honest and moved away from Ricoh some time ago. I doubt there'd be much between them.

Only comment I can make, City Ink changed their ink a while ago (they used to sell SubliNova) and didn't tell some customers which caused issues with ink mixing. Ink Express I've been using for a while and their service so far has been excellent. like I say, I can't comment on either type of ink but if I was to take a punt I'd go with Subli Sharp.

You'd get better support with Subli Splash as you're dealing with sublimation suppliers, not just ink/cart suppliers. There's also a growing number of users.

Ink does seem expensive but when you break it down per print there's very little in it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I can only speak as I find, and I've had great results with inks from CIE. I always leave my Ricoh powered up and never experience any blockages, even when not printing for a week or two.

As I've said in a previous thread, I believe mug coatings to be much more temperamental than ink type.