Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Premium Member Tetris Champion, Space Invaders Champion, Asteroids Champion
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I'd Rather Be Walking My Dog...

If you print the above slogan on Listawood mugs and supply retail outlets in the Yorkshire area then can I suggest you revisit your time and temperature settings...

Black is supposed to me black and not some mucky brown with dead spots. Even my 9 year old daughter (who purchased this for me while on holiday with her friend) commented that "it's not as good as your printing daddy"

Shocking :-)
    USING: Whatever it takes to get the job done...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol. Have you worked out what printer and inks they were using yet? I would love it to be someone on here.

I bet you are as sad as me that when you walk in to any shop anywhere in the world and spot a mug, you can't help picking it up to inspect it! My wife often catches me stroking a mug in a shop as I walk past to check the print method. It has become a sad world.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, it is amazing the quality of mugs some people pass off, we saw some recently at a craft fair that would have been ideal for a coconut shy at a fair, when I asked (could not help myself) are those colours how it is supposed to look - I was told that yes, its "the authentic vintage look" so perhaps your mug is authentic vintage!

Andrew, for years I worked in the bathroom industry, and yes every time without fail I went anywhere and used the loo - the first thing I noted was the make etc
    [h=A dictionary is the only place where success comes before work]5[/h]Laura
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I bet you are as sad as me that when you walk in to any shop anywhere in the world and spot a mug, you can't help picking it up to inspect it! My wife often catches me stroking a mug in a shop as I walk past to check the print method.
    Literally everywhere I go :-) :-) :-)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not guilty LOL... I like the quote though LOL

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    I didn't think black existed in sublimation, just shades of sh*&^y.....I mean mucky brown! lol.
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I didn't think black existed in sublimation
    I see you have been brainwashed by Sawgrass

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In was selling bags in the USA with the phrase on it and got a "Cease and desist" notice...it was genuine as well! Covered bags, mugs etc.

I also find myself looking at the quality...and lack of at times.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JMugs View Post
    In was selling bags in the USA with the phrase on it and got a "Cease and desist" notice...it was genuine as well! Covered bags, mugs etc.

I also find myself looking at the quality...and lack of at times.
    I see this all the time on one of the silhouette fb groups I'm in - you literally can't do anything without someone having claiming the name, quote etc. It's such a joke.

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew View Post

I bet you are as sad as me that when you walk in to any shop anywhere in the world and spot a mug, you can't help picking it up to inspect it! My wife often catches me stroking a mug....
    I'm sure it was my mug stroking that earned me a wholesale order at a gift fare.

If you print Listawood mugs with a Duraglaze logo on the bottom, can you please remember not to print your outline stroke onto the mug. There's one in my office communal kitchen that needs reprinting. It's annoying me because I might get the blame for shoddy workmanship.