Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Guarantee
    By Earl Smith in forum Take a Break
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-02-2013, 12:22 PM
  2. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 21-07-2011, 11:21 AM
  3. eBay Sellers Strike Back
    By GoonerGary in forum Take a Break
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-05-2011, 11:23 AM
  4. Money boxes
    By AdamB in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 18-09-2010, 05:09 PM
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I make my living from ebay 99% of my sales are from there, last year i made a healthy net profit, i have 5 ebay accounts selling different things, ( there are scammers, but i make a healthy profit, i also use franking and with the 2d barcodes now, you can get a update on if they have been delivered, and also if you cant, i bluff it and say o the 2D barcode says its has been delivered, amazing how many folk suddenly find their items
    Last edited by viccar1; 16-11-2017 at 08:28 AM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Although saying that im down on last year at the moment due to the £ ect, and also this last few weeks sales have bombed, had my first day ever with no sales ! not sure whats going on at the moment, 3 of my items are always in the top 5/10 in the search usually the first 3, but occasionally move down a bit.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Ok. eBay will allow the person to return the personalised coasters but agree that their policy is different to UK law so they will both force the customer to pay return postage (tracked) but also will allow us to lodge a formal complaint with eBay to take matters further.

Obviously the money isn't the issue but the fact that a person can return a non-faulty personalised item.

Part of me is hoping they just send it back untracked and they go "missing" in the post so they don't get a refund :-)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not sure why you are bothering, this has been done to death when ebay changed it a couple of years ago, the customer is granted more rights than the minimum of the law, its in the user agreement, nothing will be done or change, as i said before the best you could have hoped for is ebay give the customer a no fault payment.
    We all know the answer it was tried and tested a few years back with a lot of people.
    Not worth the time and effort.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't forget that UL law is the MINIMUM not the maximum amount of protection for consumers.

If a company such as ebay wants to give greater protection then they are perfectly entitled to in the user agreements.

I've given refunds on personalised items before when ordered from my website because my reputation is more important than the £3 or so I might lose by refunding.