Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. you gotta laugh!
    By purpledragon in forum Copyright and other legal matters
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-07-2014, 03:18 PM
  2. Amazon
    By JMugs in forum Websites/OSCommerce/OpenCart etc.
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 25-02-2014, 08:02 PM
  3. Amazon ean or UPC
    By North guy in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 27-07-2012, 11:24 AM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 24-06-2012, 07:19 PM
  5. Time for a laugh.......funny Ebay feedback
    By Ian M in forum Take a Break
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 25-02-2012, 10:40 AM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Who's having a laugh - Amazon or Signworldz?

Order a box of mugs from Amazon Prime yesterday for £35.00 to deal with a backlog of orders before my normal delivery arrives and this is what came this morning - 1 single mug in a box.

£35.00 for a mug! I'm not sure who's having the laugh Amazon Prime or Signworldz.

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/Signzworld-...ignzworld+mugs

Is it this listing? We go to all the hassle of designing, printing and pressing a mug to sell for £8, when all I should have done was listed it on amazon for over 4 times the amount without doing anything to it. Wish I had thought of that ;-)

Seriously though, looking at the product reviews it would seem likely to be a mistake they will sort out for you. Hope so anyway, good luck. Annoying about not being able to get your order out though :-(

Alex.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yep, that's the link.

I've bought of that link before and got a box of 36.

It's annoying because I've already printed out the postage labels for the orders on Amazon. Now I have to submit postage refunds because my normal delivery will not come till Tuesday and the deadline for posting is Monday night.

Still everything should be delivered before the deadline date s hopefully it should not impact my metrics if I just mark it as dispatched.

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Signzworld customers service is awful, especially on returns. Another company that I would suggest to other sellers to stay well clear of.

Shame you guys are not closer as we could've sorted you out with some mugs today.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bubbleimages For This Useful Post:

Customprintwales (18-11-2017)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking at the listing though, it looks like some one is onto a good thing as you said:-
    Item Weight 340 g
    Product Dimensions 31 x 27 x 41 cm
    Number of Items 1
    A box of 36 does not only weigh 340 g, etc

James

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks for the offer bubbleimages.

Signzworlds not too bad for some items. Fortunately these mugs were bought through Amazon fulfilled Prime and it is now on the way back to Amazon. I expect the refund by Wednesday or Thursday.

Amazon Prime has been useful on a number of occasions when I've had rush orders on. In the past I've ordered on Saturday afternoon with delivery arriving Sunday so I could start work early on Monday. (Never work Sunday, have to have at least 1 day a week away.)

Because I have very limited space to work and store I buy little and often, these means on a lot of occasions it's cheaper to buy from Amazon than to buy direct from the trade supplier because of delivery charges.

I get my 15oz mugs from Signworldz through Amazon because they sell by the box of 15 which is ideal for me as I tend to sell that many large mugs in a week.

Same with the notebook journals I get from Coralgraph because its cheaper to buy 6 from Amazon than direct and have to pay delivery charges.

I'm not a mass producer and work in a relatively niche market and with lack of space buying bulk doesn't work.

Bad news comes in 3's as they say, yesterday the A3 printer broke down and I had to cancel a dozen orders for clocks, today I get 1 mug to meet 18 mug orders.

Not sure what the next bit of bad news is going to be. Probably win the lottery and discover the ticket is in the washing machine :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I think the product page detail has been modified from it's original.

It's always been a box of 36 and the reviews tend to show that. I've bought from it and received a box of 36 in the past.

Not sure why it's been changed unless someone is trying to make a fast killing before Christmas :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually thinking about it.

Knowing Amazon as I do I guess the following has happened.

Signworldz sell these normally as a box of 36 fulfilled by merchant. They decide to send some boxes into Amazon for FBA to grab some Prime users.

A moron in the warehouse opened the boxes and decided that the listing should be for individual boxes rather than the case of 36.

Amazon changes the listing from a box of 36 (which technically should be a case or carton of 36) to a box of 1 mug.

So if you buy these from Signworldz they send you a box of 36 mugs, if you buy them from Amazon you get 1 mug.

That's my take on it :)