Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Wanted - Quote for large non-sublimation prints
    By UK Printed Mugs in forum Wide Format Temp Archive
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 15-06-2017, 07:26 PM
  2. QUOTE - Mugs
    By pitkin2020 in forum Member to Member Offers/Requests
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-09-2011, 11:52 PM
  3. quote for 50 mugs please
    By Paul in forum Member to Member Offers/Requests
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-07-2011, 11:13 PM
  4. vinyl sign printing quote wanted
    By Mattie in forum Vinyl & Flock
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 22-11-2010, 09:07 AM
  5. Quote for Mugs
    By NASH in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-01-1970, 02:00 AM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Wanted - Quote 42 mugs

Yes, we are called UK Printed Mugs but quite frankly at the end of our tether with a particular client. Basically we are unable to print mugs to the satisfaction of this guy although to be frank the mugs did come out a lot darker than artwork. Long story but we might pay for order to be done by someone else and just pass him over.

Therefore I would like to give guy three choices of other companies to choose and we would pay upfront.

42 mugs to be delivered by 10th latest. 20 mugs of 1st design, 10 mugs of 2nd design and 4 fours of three other designs.

Regular 10oz small handled. AAA quality please.

if interested please PM me with total cost including postage and a link to your company web site.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Up the brightness in the artwork? I don't fancy the job as mine tend to have more saturation than the artwork unless tweaked in Photoshop and your customer sounds like an awkward ***.
    Last edited by GoonerGary; 02-12-2017 at 10:11 PM.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    can you send me the artwork please?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    <-- How To Print Stuff BLOG

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by UK Printed Mugs View Post
    Yes, we are called UK Printed Mugs but quite frankly at the end of our tether with a particular client. Basically we are unable to print mugs to the satisfaction of this guy although to be frank the mugs did come out a lot darker than artwork. Long story but we might pay for order to be done by someone else and just pass him over.

Therefore I would like to give guy three choices of other companies to choose and we would pay upfront.

42 mugs to be delivered by 10th latest. 20 mugs of 1st design, 10 mugs of 2nd design and 4 fours of three other designs.

Regular 10oz small handled. AAA quality please.

if interested please PM me with total cost including postage and a link to your company web site.

is the guy a photographer buy any chance ?
    royal pain in the ass there are to deal with when they want anything printed onto anything..
    they seem to think because they send over a very high res image, it will stay exactly that way once printed...
    they forget about image/color saturation and other elements at work when cooking/printing with sublimation inks...

for that reason, we dont take ANY work from anyone claiming to be a professional photographer - dont need the grief tbh
    good luck !

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    No, not photographic artwork.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is your client expecting a pantone matching service for them volumes? Would have thought it been easier just to tweak the artwork on previous print run or have they peeved you that much? We stopped taking new orders on 1st Dec as full up for Xmas delivery. Could squeeze a small run like that in but really doesn't sound like a nice job. Hopefully someone feels like a challenge. My tolerance for pain in the ass customers at this time of year lowers, especially for smaller runs like that. Hope you sort it.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew For This Useful Post:

GoonerGary (03-12-2017)