Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 17-08-2015, 02:25 PM
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Premium Member Tetris Champion, Space Invaders Champion, Asteroids Champion
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    will tell you that this isn't necessary and I think you'll find there's a fair bit of leeway.
    Will never say that , I will say that I never do dunk and don't see the point, but if it works for you then that is great

I hear lots of good things about TTP, although after following your link, I do feel that prices of mugs wraps is not going to be one of them LOL!!!!
    USING: Whatever it takes to get the job done...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I hear lots of good things about TTP, although after following your link, I do feel that prices of mugs wraps is not going to be one of them LOL!!!!
    Haha! Too true! I can't fault the ones from ebay for less than a fiver each.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been getting the same issues about consistency with the mug press - mainly fading towards the bottom and the corner near the handle. Increase the temperature and the blacks start looking brown. I do a lot of full wrap prints and have problems with the front (opposite the handle) being too tight and burning or blurring. So you try and tighten the clamp to solve the fading on the edges only to have the front overcook. It sounds like, from this thread, that the oven approach is the way to go so I've ordered the silicone wraps and a halogen oven. See how it goes.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    M

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk