Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Mouse mats
    By A11kns in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 16-12-2014, 02:40 PM
  2. Re Cycled Mouse mats
    By salli in forum Sourcing New Items
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 24-04-2013, 07:28 AM
  3. mouse mats
    By sarahjayne in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 18-12-2011, 06:09 PM
  4. Sublimation Mouse Mats
    By michaelc in forum Printing Problems/Issues
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 25-10-2011, 10:00 PM
  5. Mouse Mats
    By danzab in forum Printing Problems/Issues
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 30-04-2010, 10:05 PM

Thread: Mouse Mats

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mouse Mats

Mrs Disky came home a few weeks ago and gave me some sub mouse mates, not something ive tried before...

Tried tonight, had a gander online and did 1 @ 200 degrees for 45 seconds and 1 @ 190 Degrees for 45 seconds (trupix and Sublisplash on a Ricoh 3110)

Both came out decent..............................

BUT

OMG, what a honk, place was stinking lol,,, did i do something wrong, or is this the last time ill do a mouse mat lol

Sorry, no idea of origin of the mat or costs, it was someone that came into her work that had them

Ray

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've just printed off a run for a client and they were rotten - whilst on the topic of mousemats, where can one find nice white fabric mousemats, not the dirty off colour if there is such thing.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Disky View Post
    Mrs Disky came home a few weeks ago and gave me some sub mouse mates, not something ive tried before...

Tried tonight, had a gander online and did 1 @ 200 degrees for 45 seconds and 1 @ 190 Degrees for 45 seconds (trupix and Sublisplash on a Ricoh 3110)

Both came out decent..............................

BUT

OMG, what a honk, place was stinking lol,,, did i do something wrong, or is this the last time ill do a mouse mat lol

Sorry, no idea of origin of the mat or costs, it was someone that came into her work that had them

Ray

you did nothing wrong bud....i print these day in/out and we both have to wear large respirators each when we cook/print any mouse mats...and that incl all doors open, 4 large fans on to take the smell out the office ....rank they are, and i presume bad for the lungs ;(...hence the filtered masks ..and they kept on for 15 mins AFTER we finish pressing these dam things ...yuk

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @tech...sure either xpress or coralgrph sell them bud...the pure white ones top n bottom...

i tried them but what we found with those mats was.....if you printing a dark coloured image, it tends so seep down the sides of the mat slightly...
    and that looks bloody awful.....why we dont use em any more - but they dont stick half as much as the usual ones

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haven't yet found a sublimation mousemat that doesn't stink. Some have different aromas but best I have had so far is what resembles rotting grass. After that it just gets worse.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL, glad im not the only one then lol

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    where can one find nice white fabric mousemats, not the dirty off colour if there is such thing.

Novachrome does really nice white ones. I've always had good remarks about them. Don't do them so much now and looking at dropping them after Christmas simply due to the smell.

New Years resolution - No more mouse mats for me.

They were useful in the early days will I found my feet as they are good sellers. But I've found other items now.