Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. promo shopper bag printing sought
    By mrs maggot in forum Member to Member Offers/Requests
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 17-03-2016, 08:02 PM
  2. New Promo Guy
    By digitalhelper in forum New Member Introductions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-05-2014, 11:10 PM
  3. Valentine day promo!
    By Paul in forum Pauls Photo Mug Templates
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-01-2013, 04:24 PM
  4. flex or flock ?? -for promo t-shirts
    By kris_hm in forum Vinyl & Flock
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-03-2012, 01:14 PM
  5. 3 days promo for ANY templates!
    By Paul in forum Graphics & Artwork
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 21-09-2010, 06:32 PM
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hotels for Print & promo 2018

I was a little annoyed that the longstanding dates for print & Promo has moved from 3rd week feb to 3rd week january for 2018
    now, I am DOUBLE ANNOYED !

Hotel is normally £60 to £80 for the night without breakfast. (often booked just a few days before hand)

This year, PnP must coincide with another event, and rooms are mostly sold out, or going for £180 !

For that price i could get flights to Cologne & a room for the night at a big euro show!

1 Hour T-shirt printing shop in Newcastle upon Tyne.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Logobear t-shirt print and embroidery. 74 Clayton Street. Newcastle. NE1 5PG. UK

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    I've been considering going this year as I have other business that I could combine. I'll take a look at the hotels, might need to stay further out. I really should look at getting us a block booking deal somewhere. My last few visits to Birmingham I've ended up having to complain about the hotels and I vow never to return to those that have really p'eed me off so I'm always limiting my options!
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Premium Member
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thinking of going myself, but not booked anything as yet. When visiting the NEC usually stay at the Village hotel in Walsall which is nice. It is £64 on the Saturday currently if wanting the night before the Sunday, or if you're thinking of visiting show on the Monday, the Sunday night is just £29.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    • Trophex 'Live' 2018. 14 - 15 Jan 2018.
    • National Running Show. 20 - 21 Jan 2018.
    • Beta International 2018. 21 - 23 Jan 2018.
    • January Furniture Show. 21 - 24 Jan 2018.
    • Printwear & Promotion LIVE! 21 - 23 Jan 2018.

looks like a lot of shows at the same time, real bugger, as like you say it puts up the cost of staying
    [h=A dictionary is the only place where success comes before work]5[/h]Laura
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haven't been to anything at the NEC since 1998, mainly due to the cost of hotels and the aggravation of getting there.
    If I am having an expensive night out on the company it's going to be in London. Tube Station to the door, plenty of hotels and plenty of night life.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Eynsham Hall, Witney.
    Its a little further away but the place is superb and the price for two nights is 140€ on booking.com.
    We stayed there last summer for a few days, its amazing. I think its about 45mins from the NEC.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Witney in Oxfordshire to the NEC - now that is a journey. Especially as it is much further south for logo just to travel back north again to the NEC.
    [h=A dictionary is the only place where success comes before work]5[/h]Laura

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Anyone who doesn't know the NEC and the area that well, air, rail and bus links are excellent and take you right into the building so staying further out isn't too bad if you're near a train station for example.
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mrs maggot View Post
    Witney in Oxfordshire to the NEC - now that is a journey. Especially as it is much further south for logo just to travel back north again to the NEC.
    Sorry, you are right. Its a long time since Ive lived there. I used to work near Reditch and the NEC and travelled down to the Cotswolds regularly. I forgot just how long it took.
    One hour 30 mins says Google maps. Too far for the NEC.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I used to stay in a hotel near Reditch the last couple of times I went to the Spring Fair at the NEC. Paid £95 per room per night (1998), booking through the Tourist Information/accommodation office at the venue - we were told we had the last two rooms. When we checked in the tariff displayed on the hotel counter was £50 per night. The hotel was half empty and as we were checking in a customer walked in off the street, asked for a room and was quoted £50. I questioned this, and was met with a shrug from the manager. While we were talking to the manager the receptionist took a phone call and again sold the 'last room' at £95.