Premium Membership available at just £10 per year.....Discounts with top Sublimation Suppliers!

Similar Threads

1. HUGE collection of mug templates. Over 370 mug templates. 48h SALE
    By Paul in forum Pauls Photo Mug Templates
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 15-07-2014, 12:06 AM
  2. Sold MIX blanks
    By Paul in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 16-11-2012, 12:15 PM
  3. Photoshop templates
    By R.Prints in forum General Dye-Sub Chit Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 13-09-2011, 04:18 PM
  4. some blanks for testing???
    By Paul in forum Member to Member Offers/Requests
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 13-04-2011, 09:49 AM
  5. where to buy blanks
    By gregstobbs in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 07-11-2010, 04:23 PM
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Re: templates for blanks. all in psd for photoshop.

Can't they simply email the template to you? I'd give them a call and ask to speak to someone in technical.

Downloads
    Uploads

probably ... never thought of that.
    thanks martin ... i'll probably just order a box of flip flops cos i wear them and holiday a lot so i'd use a box on myself.... lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads

I must be missing something with the flip flop craze. Once printed and in use, no-one can see what you've printed 'cos your feet cover up the image. Most items that are printed can be seen when in use - mugs, aprons, jigsaws etc etc. Just can't seem to get my head around this one personally. :)

Downloads
    Uploads

lol yeah i guess so i just fancy them for myself .. i have a madonna fettish ... lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads

hi all!
    If any of you do some keyrings this will help you do it quicker then ever :)
    I made some photoshop actions for inserts sized: 20mm x 32mm(ones Martin sell :) )
    50 inserts per page A4.

you can download psd template and action file here: http://personalize.me.uk/video_dsf/keyr ... plates.rar

tutorial video here: http://personalize.me.uk/video_dsf/inse ... torial.htm

<-- How To Print Stuff BLOG

Downloads
    Uploads

I don't use photoshop with my subli stuff but WOW what a great tutorial Paul !!
    Mandy

Downloads
    Uploads

That's going to be incredibly useful for someone using Photoshop. Well done, Paul!

For myself, I find it a whole lot easier just to use Qimage and double-click the images. That way I do multiple designs on multiple items and Qimage arranges them on the page to suit. Doddle.

Downloads
    Uploads

I dont know nothing about qimage. I never used it... I never even seen it :) so only PS tutorial on this moment :) I planed to do some tutorials in corel too but dont know yet what :)

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by Paul
    I dont know nothing about qimage. I never used it... I never even seen it :) so only PS tutorial on this moment :) I planed to do some tutorials in corel too but dont know yet what :)
    Oh, you don't need tutorials for Qimage. It excels at page layout. It's not a graphics app, but it allows for tweaking via filters and it remembers your print settings as well as doing the ICC bit.

I did trial PhotoShop Elements just recently, but it bloated down my netbook something chronic - which is quite comical given that their system requirements apparently includes netbooks.

I don't know what the obsession is with resource-hogging bloatware these days. Recently I downloaded quite an amusing little graphics app that take up no more than 750KB (yes, that's KB - not MB, or GB). Okay, so it's no Photoshop but there must be something between bloatware and floatware. :lol:

Downloads
    Uploads

Quote Originally Posted by JSR
    Okay, so it's no Photoshop but there must be something between bloatware and floatware. :lol:
    there is ;) what would you say about GIMP?? painshop pro or photoimpact? photoimpact is magic! its ok if somone want to use simple software. nothing wrong with this... but i love to have that little extra options that let me be more creative.
    I realy recomend photoimpact. you can easly tweek your photos with only couple of clicks. change your photos to lovely look calendars etc.. you can download it from here: http://www.ulead.com/pi/