Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Start up kit arrived!
    By melridd in forum Mug Presses & Ovens
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-03-2015, 12:42 PM
  2. New toys arrived!!
    By smo in forum Heat Presses
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 28-04-2013, 03:03 PM
  3. cutter arrived and set up.. after fix!
    By ssp in forum Vinyl Cutters
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 17-04-2013, 03:01 PM
  4. My printer has arrived!
    By twinsgran in forum Printers
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 29-11-2012, 07:49 PM
  5. My Ricoh has arrived!!!
    By Mark Clayton in forum Printers
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-01-2012, 07:19 AM
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    TBH I've had very little use, it just sits here at the moment. I bought it for a particular customer and after the first couple of jobs they decided to go the screen print route....having let me buy vinyl and shirts for them, thanks guys.

When in use it seemed to do the job fine. Not on a par with your Roland or Graphtec and I'd very much like to get back to something like that but I'm not doing any vinyl/transfer route right now.

I might have a manual, will have to take a look. Can't remember the eBay seller, may have been that one, again I can try and check. The seller I dealt with was a major pain in the backside and I'd never recommend him at all.
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    If your bought of this same guy as me justin his nick was anothergoodseller or something like this. Contact him recently with question and had answer to my email within 24h so i might be the lucky one :-)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    <-- How To Print Stuff BLOG

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I remember when I bought it you mentioned it was the same guy. I know you had a good experience with him but mine was nothing short of awful. I ended up having to speak to him on the phone and he was extremely rude.
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Guys!
    isn't a bitmap the ideal thing for cutting on a plotter, or a vectorised image? I always relate the way that a blade cuts on a plotter as the same layout as those colouring books kids get at Christmas, basic outline images.
    I use Signlab, admittedly all of my work is set out in Signlab then either cut from that direct, or export Ai files to print AND cut on a Gerber Edge using the Omega programme....I certainly don't understand the science behind much of it, but I just know the two programmes I use all the time and where to 'click'
    Plotter blades have different angles for different materials, and 'drag knife' blades have always worked for me..in fact, my Ioline plotter, at 17 years old, is spot on!, no frills, forwards backwards, left & right..not the same work as a lot of folk on here, but I bet I've put hundreds of miles of vinyl through it, and the Gerber plotter..I came to the conclusion 20 years ago, that fast isn't the best, it's the quality of the cut..my machines are 'plodders' and perfect for my work.

Hope I've not sabotaged the topic here..just trying to add some imput..tell me to shut up if need!
    Titch
    RESTORATIONS FINAL TOUCH