Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Ebay Trader removed
    By mrs maggot in forum Copyright and other legal matters
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 22-02-2012, 09:43 PM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've been removed!!! Or have I?

Not sure if the forum has thrown a wobbly but yesterday evening I was receiving IMs about 5 times and then I received this strange message:

Hello Stitch-Up,

Your account on "dyesubforum.co.uk" has been removed by a administrator, this is done according to the site account policy

probably due to inactivity.

If you wish to be an active part of our community again, then please re-register using this link:

http://dyesubforum.co.uk/profile.forum?mode=register

--
    Sublimation Forum
    Neoflex Direct to Garment Printer, Brother BAS-463 3 Head Embroidery Machine, Gerber Edge FX & 1, Gerber GS15Plus Plotter, Ricoh GX-7000 GelsPrinter, Adkins BETA Major Pneumatic Press, Graphtec CE5000-60 & Craft Robo, HTP616 Twinhead Mug Press & 2 Halogen Ovens.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

I've been removed!!! Or have I?

There was a duplicate entry in the inactive users that I removed, probably a throw back to when you initially registered, it shouldn't have affect your regular log-in. If it did, that was my fault and I apologise :oops:

Justin
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!