Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. 3110 plain paper or inkjet plain paper...
    By wayupnorth in forum Printers
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-12-2014, 08:18 PM
  2. Import duty on transfers from the States?
    By Limara in forum Transfers & Transfer Papers
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 25-02-2014, 04:16 PM
  3. Heavy Duty Poly Postal Bags - FOR SALE
    By John G in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 14-02-2013, 10:21 AM
  4. Pad Printer with heavy duty compressor
    By John G in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 16-01-2012, 03:07 PM
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

plain workshirts - heavy duty

I Think I'm going to have to import them again this year, which is so expensive, i need to find a heavy cotton workshirt short sleeved, pref good butons/poppers and must have a NON pleated back.

similar to the game gear shirts http://www.kustomkit.com/EN/gamegear/mens/shirts/KK175 but in plain colours only

from Germany i can get some for 18euros each, minimum order by the carton, then tax, import duty and shipping
    [h=A dictionary is the only place where success comes before work]5[/h]Laura
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As you're in Kettering, have you tried going down the road into Leicester and making your own bespoke shirts?

It would be a lot cheaper and there's plenty of manufacturers around.

Regards
    Bronze

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no, thats another avenue to explore i guess,
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have you looked at The Co-operative Clothing. They do some work shirts which are 150gsm and designed for high-temp washing. Downside is they only do 2 colours Sky & Petrol Blue.

www.co-operativeclothing.com

Sharon

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks Sharon, i emailed them last year to see if they might do grey and black - but no they have no intention of stocking other colours

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    from Germany i can get some for 18euros each, minimum order by the carton, then tax, import duty and shipping
    You shouldn't pay any import duty from Germany and if you are VAT registered then you shouldn't suffer VAT on buying them. If you're buying large volumes then consider using a courier company from the UK to bring in the goods. I often find that UK courier companies are cheaper to bring goods from Europe to the UK than the overseas courier companies (especially when dealing in pallet loads, or half pallet quantities).

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks martin thats good advice,I am still not VAT reg - on the advice of our local small business unit, so i will need to pay the german vat of 19% then import duty i think, i have a friend who works in Germany and he is going to see if he can do a collect for me, and then bring them over, even if its only 20 or so at a time in his weekend case lol

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mrs maggot View Post
    thanks martin thats good advice,I am still not VAT reg - on the advice of our local small business unit, so i will need to pay the german vat of 19% then import duty i think, i have a friend who works in Germany and he is going to see if he can do a collect for me, and then bring them over, even if its only 20 or so at a time in his weekend case lol
    19% German vat is better than 20% UK vat, so you're saving there! You won't pay any import duty on European purchases regardless of your vat status.