Join our Premium Membership now and save with Xpres, Listawood, Ink Experts, Ink Express and more! Just £10 per year.....Click the Membership link above.....

User Tag List

Similar Threads

1. Potential Sale of Epson Stylus Pro 7600 (sublimation printer)
    By pisquee in forum Wide Format Temp Archive
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 27-09-2014, 01:38 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-12-2013, 12:04 PM
  3. Sold Epson Stylus Pro 4400 - 17"/A2 Sublimation Printer
    By pisquee in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 20-03-2013, 05:10 PM
  4. Sold Epson Stylus Pro 4000 (17"/A2 printer)
    By pisquee in forum Buy It, Sell it, Give it away!
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 31-01-2013, 01:40 AM
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Epson B1100 Stylus Printer - new A3+ printer

Hi! I wonder if any one got it yet? I know you can buy it for £175 incl. postage! so this is well good price if you compare it to other A3 epson printers.
    what you think about this printer? is it worth to give it a go? well... I will :) just want to know if anybody on here is planing to upgrade to this printer.
    I know there is no ciss for this model yet but you can get refillable carts for £18.99. I am planing to buy one set and make custom Icc profile with artanium inks... what u all recon?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    <-- How To Print Stuff BLOG

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looks good Paul...be interested in how you get on cos I shall be having to upgrade our printer soon.
    regards Richard

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Thinking about upgrading to A3 (again!) when i can so interested to watch this thread. Maybe the supplier would give you a discount if you gave it a good review on DSF Paul !?!? ;)

Am I right in thinking it's just a 4 colour CMYK printer but uses 2 blacks as per the D120?

Justin
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JNMann
    Thinking about upgrading to A3 (again!) when i can so interested to watch this thread. Maybe the supplier would give you a discount if you gave it a good review on DSF Paul !?!? ;)

Am I right in thinking it's just a 4 colour CMYK printer but uses 2 blacks as per the D120?

Justin
    yes mate! Is almost as my old D88+ :P but 1 black extra. this is not any dark black etc... normal black! so is still cmyk :) I can transfer my old ink from my cis to refilable carts. I am exited now :)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JNMann

Justin
    I wonder if ICC from d120 would be far off...hmmm :?:

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Some profiles do seem to work with different printers...failing that you could get one custom made.

J :-)
    Membership scheme now available - Just £10 per year - Regular Supplier Discounts and Special Offers!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

i will. but this will cost me about 25 quid. so i would preffer try first with d120. but need to get hold of it first lol.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Having just had to spend half the day fighting a very reluctant Cyan ink to drag its carcass through my 1400's CIS, I'm looking at getting another printer in the very near future, so if Sawgrass support it they'd do well to get their finger out.

Trouble is, history has shown that they don't exactly rush with new models. I think they supported the R1800 on the eve of it being discontinued - like they were waiting for Epson to close the factory or something. :D

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll see what I can find out from Sawgrass re new printers being supported and post back later.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll see what I can find out from Sawgrass re new printers being supported and post back later
    It appears that this printer is in test at the moment with Sawgrass and expected to be fully supported by end of Feb/ early March next year. Epson apparently have 3 different models of this printer for different geographical regions (Europe/ America/ Asia) and each has a different firmware on the chip. Once this technical hurdle has been overcome then all that needs to be sorted out is the autoretting chips, making of the Easyflow system and profiling the printer. So a couple of months and hopefully all will be sorted out. Should prove to be a very popular printer in the sublimation industry at the price.